Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sneak Peek!

Go down 
+9
*I.Bros.*
Tricky
LtbJ
Dan
Argie
Mook
red nosed reindeer
Creeper
Egaro
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

New Sneak Peek! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sneak Peek!   New Sneak Peek! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 8:34 pm

Well, that was a let down on my half. So what exactly happened? Didn't we have a RPG forum before? Plus I'm not a big RPG gamer.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: New Sneak Peek!   New Sneak Peek! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 8:50 pm

Tricky14 wrote:
Well, that was a let down on my half. So what exactly happened? Didn't we have a RPG forum before? Plus I'm not a big RPG gamer.
Oh, just checked it out. Looks pretty cool but it also looks like this will get confusing.

It also looks like it could be a great Flash game. :face:
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: New Sneak Peek!   New Sneak Peek! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 9:13 pm

@Tricky's first post in a row: There is still an RPG forum for the user's RPGs. This is going to be a more intricate, developed, forum-based game for the masses.

@Tricky's second post in a row: Maybe. I spent hours working on this this weekend. XD That's why I requested Dark make a whole new forum for it--that way, we can keep a bunch of topics to organize.

:face: That would be flipping sweet. But we would have to develop a text version first, probably, then rework it so you can choose characters and all and play the game. It would take years, maybe more.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Sneak Peek!   New Sneak Peek! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 10:36 pm

This looks awesome. CPP RPG with maps and stuff. I'll be looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: New Sneak Peek!   New Sneak Peek! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 10:54 pm

Egaro wrote:

1.)
@Tricky's first post in a row:
@Tricky's second post in a row:

2.)
:face: That would be flipping sweet. But we would have to develop a text version first, probably, then rework it so you can choose characters and all and play the game. It would take years, maybe more.
~Egaro
Great idea, Egaro! This numbering thing works great with me, I need to remember to do this from now on. :face:

1.) I had to show that I had a new understanding on the topic, in the most common way possible. :P

A-2.) Text version? Do you mean text version as in what you have now?

B-2.) Are RPG players allowed to change clothes? If not then it would be really simple to program the game. The hardest part would be mulitplayer.

BINGO! XD
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Sneak Peek!   New Sneak Peek! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2008, 6:17 am

Looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sneak Peek!   New Sneak Peek! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sneak Peek!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2