Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!

Go down 
+8
Dan
skippy464
Zezica
hbk258
Jman 228
Thomas Pc
Ninja Elf
Woton
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Woton
Vagabond
Vagabond
Woton

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 1:24 pm

Invitation
Thanks to everyone that has viewed this site and supported me we finally have 50,000 hits! It’s time to party! Here is the invitation:

When: Saturday, November 29
Time: 10:00 am PST (Penguin Standard Time)
Server: Fjord
Room: Dock

Time Zone Converter
For those of you who live in a different time zone here are all of the times of the party for you:
Eastern Time: 1:00 PM
Central Time: 12:00 PM
Mountain Time: 11:00 AM
Pacific Time: 10:00 AM
Alaska Time: 9:00 PM
Hawaii Time: 8:00 PM

What We Will Do
At the party we will:
-Play all three multiplayer games!
-Film the party!
-Move around Club Penguin!
-Hang out and have fun!
-Have these awesome contests:

Prizes
Here are some prizes you may win if you come to the party:
-Win a Six Month Club Penguin Membership (read about below)!
-Win one of three Club Penguin Toy Code (read about below)!
-Get you penguins name and player card featured in a post on this site!
-Be one of the 15 lucky penguins to get added to Woton’s buddy list!
-Be in any of the pictures that Woton takes or the video that Woton films of the party!

Six Month Membership!
The first person to send me a postcard when I arrive at the party will win a free Six Month Club Penguin Membership gift certificate!

Three Toy Coin Codes!
Anyone else who sends me a postcard during that party will get a chance to win one of three Club Penguin Toy Coin Codes! Everyone who sends me a postcard (besides the person who won the Six Month Membership) will get their names put into a raffle. I will randomly pick three of their names out of a hat and those lucky people I pick will each get a Club Penguin Toy Coin Code!
Each coin code can unlock items for you penguin from the Treasure Book!
Back to top Go down

Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 1:54 pm

I'm defenitely going! XD
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 2:03 pm

Count me in woton
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 2:04 pm

LOL- I just noticed that the party is TOMORROW!! XD
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 5:47 pm

I'll come, but may I ask how you win a 6 month membership without having to tell someone your password?
Back to top Go down
Jman 228
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jman 228

Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 5:54 pm

I will so be there! 8D
Back to top Go down
hbk258
Citizen
Citizen
hbk258

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 7:06 pm

ill come
Back to top Go down
Woton
Vagabond
Vagabond
Woton

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 10:52 am

Spooky Thomas Pc wrote:
I'll come, but may I ask how you win a 6 month membership without having to tell someone your password?

I give you a code for a game card through email which you enter online. ;)
Back to top Go down
Zezica
Vagabond
Vagabond
Zezica

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 11:55 am

Ill try to come.I just noticed it starts in few hours XD
Back to top Go down
skippy464
Lurker
Lurker
skippy464

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:52 pm

ill come to your party 8)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 1:56 am

Sorry I couldnt make the party. :/
How was it?
And who won the member ship and everything.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 9:24 am

im so mad at myself for not coming sorry i did not come i really needed that membership sigh
Back to top Go down
Medkilinko
Lurker
Lurker
Medkilinko

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 4:25 pm

Oh noo .. I realized that that was j yesterday .. I missed it !! :( :sigh: -.- :omg:
Back to top Go down
Medkilinko
Lurker
Lurker
Medkilinko

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 4:40 pm

Are you going to make another party? Please post and answer.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 7:26 pm

I missed it XD

My blog got 500,000 views finally!
Back to top Go down
clurock
Adventurer
Adventurer
clurock

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 7:48 pm

I can't go, it's the time I clean my house, I clean my house every day and I deep clean it on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!   Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest! Empty

Back to top Go down

Woton's 50,000 Hits Party, Six Month Club Penguin Membership and Three Coin Codes Contest!
Page 1 of 1