Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?

Go down 
+7
Mook
Egaro
Iced8383
Unarae
clurock
*I.Bros.*
Goobenheimer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 6:08 pm

Let's face it. Ninjas got kinda boring after a week or so. The game is no fun anymore since you can't earn anything. Do you ever think there will be an addition to the Dojo with more that ninjas can do.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 6:10 pm

Who knows, until the future, right?

Proboly though.
I'm still a blue belt, no where close to be a ninja since competition mode is down.
Back to top Go down
clurock
Adventurer
Adventurer
clurock

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 6:30 pm

I think that they won't.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 7:40 pm

Anything could happen. I'm thinking there's a chance there could be more to look forward to in the future, myself.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 9:48 pm

I'm not a ninja yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 10:12 pm

I think they will update the Dojo, for the Ninjas, and probably they'll make getting new belts easier...But I think they'll update it in about March, or April, if I'm not mistaken.. :D
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 10:22 pm

I hope. Or make it so you can earn coins, at least. Kind of annoying to play for nothing..
~Jingle
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 10:24 pm

Yeah, it could happen. I bet it will because if they don't that Card game will die after awhile if they don't add something new.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 2:40 pm

There might be new features every 3 months or something. Or maybe you could eearn coins when playing card jitsu in the ninja room.
They could even have some sorta equivalent of agents' missions, too. Remember when the HQ used to be tiny, then they added loads of new features, along with the missions? (I hadn't joined at that time; I read it on blogs and all that.)
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 4:38 pm

they are getting boring
they need to do something
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 4:42 pm

I think that in Karate there are like 2nd degree black belt, 3rd and so on. Maybe they will make it so that we can earn more belts. Or maybe they could make a tournament mode or something.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 4:54 pm

I think there's always a potential for ninja missions. Something could be in the works right now. I figure there might be at least one million ninjas in CP right now, if not more, so maybe something is being planned now. Secret agents have missions, and it's very possible that ninjas will have missions, too. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 4:57 pm

As goob said they should continue belts or sensie has you as his helper to help him complete stuff
Back to top Go down
kibainuzuka
Lurker
Lurker
kibainuzuka

Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 5:25 pm

I hope so. :/ I am already a ninja, but I hope that you can atleast win money in the future.
Back to top Go down
Zezica
Vagabond
Vagabond
Zezica

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 2:58 pm

It would be cool if ninjas have kinda of some missions too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?   Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think the Dojo will ever have any new quests for ninjas?
Page 1 of 1