Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd

Go down 
+5
Goobenheimer
bubalo1
Ashley_Babbi
Xtra Cash
Hellopayton
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd Empty
PostSubject: Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd   Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 9:32 pm

As we all know, Clubpenguin is designed for people ages 6-14, and some people who are even older play (RancidKraut, Vital Viper, etc). This past July we had the Music Party, which contained only a few items that are appealing to the punk/rock crowd. What I have noticed is that Clubpenguin usually limits their clothing items to things like the snowman costume, which only younger children would be attracted to. But what about us who like the punk/rock clothes? Things like the clothes in my avatar (excluding the turtle). There aren't many of these clothes, which is why I'd like to petition Clubpenguin about it.

If you agree that these types of clothing items should be added to Clubpenguin, please sign your name in the CODE box:
Code:
-Hellopayton
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd   Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 11:58 pm

The items in 06-07 were great, but now they don't look as cool as they used to. A chullo? I don't know who would wear that.
Back to top Go down
Ashley_Babbi
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ashley_Babbi

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd   Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 12:15 am

I totally agree HelloPayton. Even though Ima girl,they should make clothes like dat.
Back to top Go down
bubalo1
Observer
Observer
bubalo1

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd   Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 5:41 am

Yea, I am agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd   Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 11:07 am

I would like to see more items like that. Maybe they could add a leg section for your penguin and they could add jeans and stuff like that. Put me on the petition but if you email CP make it as serious as possible or they will treat you like a little kid in their reply.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd   Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 11:15 am

I thought they looked ugly. Penguins don't wear Punk T's and Spiked bracelets. Well I mean they don't wear Hockey Jerseys either, but stuff like that makes them look plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd   Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 3:15 pm

Well, punk and rock sounds okay.

But seriously, I think casual clothes altogether would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd   Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 3:40 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd   Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 3:40 pm

I agree...
Code:
RockinWaves

Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd Dragon
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd   Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 3:45 pm

Clubpenguin is really trying their hardest. Always e-mail clubpenguin if you have any ideas for future catalogs/parties. I am sure this would help them!
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd   Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 6:44 pm

-999- wrote:
I thought they looked ugly. Penguins don't wear Punk T's and Spiked bracelets. Well I mean they don't wear Hockey Jerseys either, but stuff like that makes them look plain stupid.
Two words:

GINGERBREAD COSTUME.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd   Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd Empty

Back to top Go down

Clubpenguin Petition: Expand Their Items to the Punk/Rock Crowd
Page 1 of 1