Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Day The Earth Stood Still [Reveiw?]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Day The Earth Stood Still [Reveiw?] Empty
PostSubject: The Day The Earth Stood Still [Reveiw?]   The Day The Earth Stood Still [Reveiw?] EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 8:33 pm

The Day The Earth Stood Still
I saw it on Saturday the 13th, in IMAX and it was amazing. Right cast and everything. Keneua Reeves did well (He's great-no emotions, what an alien should be) and Will Smith's son did well too.
Anyway it was an awesome movie..
Why am I writing in the center..? Now with this font? :S It's scaring me, I didn't choose all this.
Back to top Go down
Schwartzy
Observer
Observer
Schwartzy

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Earth Stood Still [Reveiw?]   The Day The Earth Stood Still [Reveiw?] EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 8:40 pm

I haven't seen that movie yet. I wanna see it soon.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Earth Stood Still [Reveiw?]   The Day The Earth Stood Still [Reveiw?] EmptyDecember 24th 2008, 3:22 pm

I saw it on the same day. I have to say though, the script wasn't perfect, but other than that, I liked it. First time I've ever been to a theater in my home state, all the others were in Minnesota :Bugeyed:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Earth Stood Still [Reveiw?]   The Day The Earth Stood Still [Reveiw?] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day The Earth Stood Still [Reveiw?]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Media-
Jump to: