Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever done something stupid?

Go down 
+4
-999-
Caleboy 123
CrazyCatoon
2PXI
8 posters
AuthorMessage
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Ever done something stupid? Empty
PostSubject: Ever done something stupid?   Ever done something stupid? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 12:17 pm

Ever done something so stupid that you just started hating yourself? Just say it here. Here's mine:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ever done something stupid?   Ever done something stupid? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 12:20 pm

I fell into a lake once, with massive fish, which was really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Ever done something stupid?   Ever done something stupid? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 12:41 pm

I've done several stupid things. Once I got my shoe stuck on the roof of my school, some of the older members here will remember my post about it.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Ever done something stupid?   Ever done something stupid? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 1:05 pm

My nephew Keyante was here during Thanksgiving, and we were shooting empty coke cans with rubber bands in my room. The empty one was standing up on a full one on top of my computer, and when he shot one it hit the full one instead of the empty one and it somehow split open and since the cover was off the side of my computer was off, it fell inside 8o
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Ever done something stupid?   Ever done something stupid? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 1:27 pm

I forgot it was freezing and raining outside, and I stepped outside to play and I got soaked. :(
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Ever done something stupid?   Ever done something stupid? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 1:45 pm

...look for my topic "i feel like an idiot" cause that explains what i did that was so stupid
Back to top Go down
Schwartzy
Observer
Observer
Schwartzy

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Ever done something stupid?   Ever done something stupid? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 2:28 pm

I've done sooo many stupid things! Here are just a few.....

I fell off the jetski and smacked my head.....

I dropped my phone in the lake.....

Jumped out a window at school....

I was hanging on the tube with my friend behind the boat, and I let go......

I got my jacket stuck on the basket ball hoop in the gym, then climbed up there to get it, then got detention.....

That's some of them
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Ever done something stupid?   Ever done something stupid? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 2:31 pm

I ate a ton of gummy worms and then laughed really hard I threw up.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Ever done something stupid?   Ever done something stupid? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 2:33 pm

I found my way through the glass maze and went back in to help my friends get out.

And got stuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever done something stupid?   Ever done something stupid? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 2:35 pm

I have a lake house with two boats and a jetski at this lake, so every summer we drive there about everyday and stuff. Any way, I was on the inner tube and going extremely fast. We cae to the no wake zone nd my dad turned the boat sharply, launching me across the air. I got a concssion, which was 2nd degree.

Yesterday we were snowboaring. We were trying to clear a road, lets just say..... I cleared it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever done something stupid?   Ever done something stupid? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever done something stupid?
Page 1 of 1