Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread

Go down 
+3
Chargers
Ace
Egaro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 8:21 pm

That's a mouthful...

This thread basically details all Club Penguin Trading Card Game cards, their pictures, their abilities, and their descriptions.

1- Cart Surfer- 3 Fire- "Dude, I'm totally gonna get like 500 coins this time," says a penguin ripping down the track. "I run through the cave and get sweet air with my 360s and backflips."

2- Coffee Shop- 2 Fire- "Many of our customers come here for some quiet while they read the latest newspaper," explains a staff member. "Ballistic biscotti is our most popular menu item."

3-

4-

5- Landing Pad- 4 Fire- "The landing pads around the isalnd are built out of special alloys that disable them from being adversely affected by jet pack heat," explains Gary. "That means they're strong."

6- Pizza Chef- 6 Fire- "First you start with the pizza dough, which gets flattened onto pans," the chef continues. "Then it goes down the Pizzatron 3000 line and roasts in the oven."

7-

8- Mine- 7 Fire- "The Mine is so cool. I can see all kinds of stalactites on the ceiling," explains the scientist. "Stalactites are those things that look like icicles. Oh, wait...they're just icicles."

9- Construction Worker- 2 Fire- "It's amazing what you can do with a plain old drill," notes a worker on a job site near the coast. "I've seen some nice red ones, but I like my trusty yellow drill. It does just the trick."

10- Jet Pack Adventures- 5 Fire- "I love going on adventures with my jet pack. I can almost navigate through the course without getting a single coin," boasts the proud pilot. "It's not easy going, though..."

11- Gift Shop- 3 Snow- "I come in here at least twice a week, I'd say," concludes the shopping penguin, decked out in the latest styles. "The diva glasses and The sidetied wig are must-haves."

12-

13- Rescue Squad- 5 Snow- "When you've got a penguin who's stuck in snow / Just tell 'em exactly where to go / to the Rescue Squad on top of the hill / We know how to help and ya know we will!"

14-

15- Ski Village- 4 Snow- "I usually start the tour here at the Ski Village because it's so close to my tour booth," explains a tour guide. "It's a great place to build a group of tourists, too."

16-

17-

18- Snowball Fight- 6 Snow- "Here comes a long one!" one penguin shouts. "Yikes! That was close!" shrieks the other penguin. Guess I'm better with water balloons..."

19-

20-

21-

22- Football- 5 Water- "10...24...5...Hut!" shouts the quarterback as he makes a run for it across the field, racing for the 10-yard line. "Team Red's not gonna win it this time," he thinks as he's running...

23-

24- Emerald Princess- 8 Water- "Welcome to my beautiful enchanted castle!" beams the sparkly princess penguin. "I'm looking for my wand, which I seem to have misplaced. Could you help me look for it?"

25-

26- Manhole Cover- 4 Water- "When you lift this manhole cover up, you'll see that it leads down to the pool," explains the tour guide. "And since we're not using our maps right now, shall we continue?"

27-

28-

29- Scuba Diving- 7 Water- "While Rockhopper travels at sea to find treasures, I prefer to search at home," the diver explains. "See! Check it out! A coral crown thing! Diving totally rules."

30- Ice Fishing- 2 Water- "I think the last time I was here, I caught about 10 fish," he replies. "I'm not in a rush when I got fishing. To me, it's about fun, not finance. If I need coins, I help at the Pet Shop."

31- Case of the Missing Coins- 2 Fire- "You totally saved my feathers there," sighs the relieved rookie agent. "I thought I was never going to get back into the vault after I closed the door! Oops, I guess!"

32-

33- Anvil Smith- 4 Fire- The residents of Club Penguin appreciate a good anvil - that's why so many are sent to the Coffee Shop each day. "I'd say I make about 30 on a good day," replies one anvil smith.

34- Halloween- 6 Fire- "Check it out! I'm a ghost bunny professor!" explains the orange penguin. "I want to have the coolest costume for this solar eclipse party at my buddy's igloo. Do you think I'll win?"

35- Knight- 3 Fire- "Let's pretend to be knights and princesses. I'll be the Knight of Light, and you can be the Princess of Power," says the green penguin. "Oh no! Here comes a dragon..."

36-

37-

38- Blue Puffle- 2 Snow- "As an employee, I value the blue puffles," replies the staff member. "They are loyal, easy to take care of, and fun to play ball with. You can't go wrong with a blue puffle."

39-

40-

41-

42-

43- Red Puffle- 5 Snow- "This is my sidekick on my adventures. I named it Fireball because it's so fast when it goes flying out of its cannon like whoooosh! Look, it's going again!"

44-

45-

46-

47-

48-

49- Jolly Roger Flag- 5 Water- "Arrr, this be the black flag atop me ship," growls Rockhopper as we tour the Migrator. "I be liking to name things, so I be callin' this one the Jolly Roger."

50-

51-

52-

53-

54-

55- Herbert P. Bear- 3 Fire- "Why hello there, penguin. It is I, Herbert P. Bear, Esquire. Aren't you fortunate to have discovered my magnificent card. I am confident that you will treasure this picture."

56-

57-

58- Aunt Arctic- 7 Snow- "Hello! Aloha! Oi! I am so exhilarated to have my photograph taken for such a prestigious event. This is my desk, where I read the letters I receive and wrestle with writer's block."

59-

60-

61-

62-

63- Snow Shovel- 5 Snow- "I never go anywhere without my trusty shovel. I know a lot of other penguins prefer their drills, but I get a sense of reward using my shovel to move the snow around."

64-

65-

66-

67-

68-

69- Fluffy the Fish- 4 Water- "Here fishy fishy fishy!" calls the red penguin. "I don't think Fluffy has ears," his friend replies. "Neither do we, but I can hear you..." "Hmmm. Guess you've got a point there."

70-

71-

72-

73- Jackhammer (Power Card)- 10 Fire- "Here, I'll demonstrate how it works. You just put on your hat and start to dance," stated the construction penguin. "I'm not sure how it works. I just know that it does."

74-

75-

76- Night Vision Goggles (Power Card)- 11 Fire- "Woopee! I can see in the dark!" exclaims the penguin wearing the fancy solar-powered black and green goggles. "Instead of all black I can see all green! It's the coolest thing ever!"

77-

78-

79-

80-

81-

82-

83-

84-

85-

86-

87-

88-

89-

90- Aqua Grabber (Power Card)- 10 Water- "I've taken the Aqua Grabber out on many deep sea salvage missions," proclaims the purple penguin. "My pink puffle helps me find the really rare treasures."

91-

92-

93-

94- Ninja (Power Card)- 12 Water- "To be as the moon amongst the shadows, one must follow the code of honor and loyalty. Each movement must be as precise as a dance. Patience is both rewarded and a reward."

95-

96-

97-

98-

99-

100-

101- Black Penguin w/ Hockey Background- 8 Snow- This card is a dress-up card, and has no description.

102- Purple Penguin w/ Beach Background- 8 Snow- This card is a dress-up card, and has no description.

103-

104-

105-

106-

107-

108- Green Penguin w/ Vine Background- 8 Water- This card is a dress-up card, and has no description.

109-

110- Red Penguin w/ Spooky Background- 9 Water- This card is a dress-up card, and has no description.

O'course, this definitely isn't complete. :) I'm going to keep working on this--but I don't own all the cards. I doubt anyone does right now. If you have any cards that are not listed here, post their number, power level/element, and description and it will be added into the directory.

Enjoy!
~Jingle
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 8:29 pm

I can so fill you in with any of these I have like every card :P

3 Fire" Herbert P. Bear :"Why hello there,penguin. It is I, Herbert P. Bear,Esquire. Aren't you fortunate to have discovered my magnificent card. I am confident you will treasure this picture."

3 Fire: Knight: "let's pretend to be knights and princesses. I'll be the Knight of Light and you can be the Princess of Power."says the green penguin."oh no! Here comes a dragon..."

That's all for know I can fill in most of them except the background ones :P

Edit: I just realized you posted those already 😢
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 8:31 pm

Wow this is awesome! Nice updates both of you!
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 8:35 pm

7 - Paint By Letters (Burnt Out Bulbs)- 2 Fire - "This one's my favorite story in the Book Room because it's about my favorite day of the year," he says. "Besides, I love any story that involves aliens and flashloghts."

20 - Soccer - 7 Ice - "Okay, look. Let's get this straight. I know some penguins out west call it a soccer ball, but it's a football. Now that you understand the game, ready to try and score a goal?"

25 - Bean Counters - 3 Water - "Why do they insist on delivering more fish?!" exclaims the employee catching the order from the delivery truck. "Is it just me or are there more fish than java bags here?"

27 - Newspaper Archives - 6 Water - "Sometimes I don't get a chance to read the newspaper, so I go catch up with past issues in the Boiler Room." says the lime green penguin. "I don't want to miss any comics!"

39 - Pink Puffle - 5 Ice - "This is my pink puffle, Cutie! I named it that because I think its eyes are sooo adorable," continues the bal;et dancer. "Plus, it matches my outfit!"

50 - Coins - 5 Water - "Coins are the widely accepted moneraty system around the island," explains the scholary accountant penguin." That means penguins use them to buy stuff."

53 - Yarr - 4 Fire - "Me beloved best buddy Yarr has been by me side e'er since we met on Rockhopper Island," the burly captrain replies. "It be a loyal friend, keepin' watch on me Crow's Nest."

91 (Power Card) - Octopus - 11 Water - The origin of the mythical giant octopus is unknown. "I remember it like it was last year. All of a sudden, there was a big octopus...Like an OCTZILLA in the Dojo!" recalls one penguin.

Item to put in your penguin cad 8/10 - Items on it are The Fern Fuzz, Primitive Necklace, and Tiger Cave Toga

-----My brother has some too, I'll check later-----

Last edited by iWaddle on December 26th 2008, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 8:38 pm

ok I just realized I have tons of background cards and so does my bro I'll post them right now we probably have most of the card

97:Orange penguin w/disco background
100:peach penguin w/ Northern lights background
103:Brown Penguin w/ forest background
104:peach penguin w/07 Christmas background
106: light blue penguin w/football background
109: dark blue penguin with desert sun background

That's all for now. Those are just mine. My brother will have more. 8D
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 8:51 pm

Thanks for the item cards, Ace! Would you happen to have their element and power level, too? :) I kinda need it to make sure the card is logged in completely.
~Jingle
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 8:52 pm

Edited my post with 'em all.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 9:06 pm

Ace wrote:
ok I just realized I have tons of background cards and so does my bro I'll post them right now we probably have most of the card

97:Orange penguin w/disco background
100:peach penguin w/ Northern lights background
103:Brown Penguin w/ forest background
104:peach penguin w/07 Christmas background
106: light blue penguin w/football background
109: dark blue penguin with desert sun background

That's all for now. Those are just mine. My brother will have more. 8D
97: 8 Fire
100: 9 Fire
103: 8 Snow
104: 9 snow
106: 8 water
109: 9 water

new ones!!!!! these are to fill in the first couple of blank space

3/110 l 8 Fire l Astro Barrier: "I remember when Astro Barrier came out. It was the first arcade game on the island!" Recalls an avid gamer in the lounge." Have you found the secret levels yet?

12/110 l 2 snow l Hiking In The Forest: "It's the perfect day for a hike in the Forest," says the penguin holding her backpack on her shoulders. "Keeping active is really important, plus I love the great outdoors!"

14/110 l 3 Snow l Pet Shop: "This here is the puffle area. You'll be responsible for these little critters," explains the Pet Shop owner. " The black one over there is a bit of a firecracker."

I'll browse what you don't have and add more. I just counted my cards and I have 64 plus my brother has 64 too. So we might be able to enter them all. Plus You should stickify this!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 9:23 pm

Nice list guys. Good lukc updating it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 9:36 pm

I'm gonna wait till Egaro finishes uploading the recent updates before I post anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 9:37 pm

That is a great list, you guys, keep going!! :D
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 10:27 pm

46-4 Water /Gray Fish-" You ain't gonna get a bite without the Flashing Lure, sonny," the experienced brown fisherman explains. "Them gray ones are only attracted to real bright light."

40- 4 Ice /Green Puffle- "My puffle Greenie is the silliest puffle I've ever met, which is why we get along so well," she giggles. "I love it when it plays on its unicycle- it's so funny!"

47- 6 Water/O Berry- "These berries grow on shrubs in the forest clearing," explains our nature guide. "Puffles love to eat them because of their tart sweetness."

42- 3 Ice /Purple Puffle- "Oh! Look at that one over there blowing bubbles!
That one is sooo cute - it should be my pet." she exclaims. "I'll name it Princess Purple because I love princesses and purple!"

45- 2 Water/ Summer Party- " The Summer Party sticks out the most in my mind as the one to beat," proclaims one penguin. "You can't top great buddies acting crazy and just having fun."

courtesy of Ace and Static.

I'll try to posts more ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 11:44 pm

Jingle you should stickify this :D
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 11:04 am

23- 2 Water/ Baseball- "BATTER UP!" shouts the umpire as Team Red's pitcher readies the first throw of the big ball game. "This one's for the Blue Team!" shouts the batter as the ball flies towards the plate...

50-5 Water/ Coins- "Coins are the widely accepted monetary system around the island," explains the scholarly accountant penguin. "That means penguins use them to buy stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 7:33 pm

I'll post more later. This thread will not die (unless Jingle doesn't sticky it)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 7:46 pm

Do you have "The Mighty Plunger" yet? It's hilarious!
(What? You wanna know what it looks like? That should be obvious...)
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 1:18 pm

yah i have the card but not online though
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 11:02 am

Ace wrote:
Jingle you should stickify this :D

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread   The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Card-Jitsu Card Information Thread
Page 1 of 1