Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yearbook Coming Soon!

Go down 
+13
KingdomDarkII
Chub 777
BT
Argie
Mook
Egaro
Mumbo Jumbo
Chargers
Creeper
Ghost
Moose Munch
Mickey4741
AlterBlade
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Yearbook Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 3:52 pm

Remember that yearbook I promised you guys?It's almost ready, and the expected release date is set for 1/3/09 or 1/4/09.It will contain all of CPP's memories.

Last edited by Chao the Snowman on January 1st 2009, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:04 pm

Cool!! Even the ones before Feb. 3?
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:05 pm

I watched this site as a guest before I joined, bud.Yes, of course before February 3rd. :P
Back to top Go down
Moose Munch
Vagabond
Vagabond
Moose Munch

Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:06 pm

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i alreydy mad one and snt it 2 the staf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so ya
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:09 pm

Right, can you stop with the intense "blqsG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);):(:berry:" stuff, please?

Plus, I don't really think a yearbook by a 9 year old would work for CPP...no offence!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:10 pm

Don't you mean 09? Or else the year book would be out already. Can't wait to see it, hope it is something that I won't forget.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:11 pm

Sounds awesome chao! I can not wait to see the final result because I bet it will be very good ;)
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:11 pm

Can't wait to see it! I bet it will look great!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

No, we're entering the year 2008 once again! :D

Kidding, I'll fix that now.
Back to top Go down
Moose Munch
Vagabond
Vagabond
Moose Munch

Registration date : 2008-11-25

chao!!!!!

you cant say what to do you not mod!!! 8)

so ya ;) :D :D :) XD Gonna be Good Huh :unsure:
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:13 pm

Actually, I can, because I don't need to be a mod to choose what I would like to do on the forum. :/
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:29 pm

It's annoying me too -.- Can't you just speak normally, Moose Munch?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:30 pm

Moose Munch wrote:
chao!!!!!

you cant say what to do you not mod!!! 8)

so ya ;) :D :D :) XD Gonna be Good Huh :unsure:

Can you please stop spamming? You might be banned by the end of the day if you do not stop.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:55 pm

*takes out banhammer hopefully* I wub Trusty Steve.

I didn't even realize you'd still be doing this. =DD Can't wait to see!
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:57 pm

Neither can I, can't wait to see it Chao. :)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 4:59 pm

I really hope that this comes out 1/3/09, I'd love that.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 11:20 pm

Sounds exciting! :D

BTW is it made with flash?
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 11:23 pm

I'm hoping to get the last part of it done with Flash.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 11:29 pm

Chao wrote:
Actually, I can, because I don't need to be a mod to choose what I would like to do on the forum. :/

You have to if you wanna be a jerk. ;)

Moose Munch is nine, i couldn't even type on a keyboard at that age, so good for him.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 12:18 am

I can't wait to see a flash book of it.Make sure it's not an epic fail like the newspaper....
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 12:00 pm

How are you going to do one part in flash and the rest not in flash? And haven't you already completed the last part if it is expected tomorrow or the day after that?

lil.Drumma.Boi wrote:
Moose Munch is nine, i couldn't even type on a keyboard at that age, so good for him.
My mom gave me an e-mail at age 4-5 because I could type fast enough to pass the typing test.... (it wasn't fast if you are thinking I am trying to brag, but still, I could type at that age with my fingers on the "home keys", it wasn't that hard to learn)

Sorry if I seem like a totally stuck-up idiot who wants to show off their typing skills from years ago... just trying to contradict.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 12:03 pm

Argie wrote:
How are you going to do one part in flash and the rest not in flash? And haven't you already completed the last part if it is expected tomorrow or the day after that?

lil.Drumma.Boi wrote:
My mom gave me an e-mail at age 4-5 because I could type fast enough to pass the typing test.... (it wasn't fast if you are thinking I am trying to brag, but still, I could type at that age with my fingers on the "home keys", it wasn't that hard to learn)

Sorry if I seem like a totally stuck-up idiot who wants to show off their typing skills from years ago... just trying to contradict.

But Moose Munch quite obviously doesn't have that kind of skill, or he would be typing rather well right now, true? So he's probably not particularly good.

Anyway, make it today or DAI. :P
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 12:05 pm

Argie wrote:

lil.Drumma.Boi wrote:

Well we were kind of us the best in our grade, we were a minority...
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 12:44 am

Is it DONE YET?!
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 12:49 am

Argie wrote:

lil.Drumma.Boi wrote:

He could be trying to type really fast so it looks like he's a typing pro when friends come over to his house. But the smileys are quite annoying.

Anyway, it's great to see you working on the Year Book! Also, why can't you make the whole thing in flash?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook Coming Soon!   Yearbook Coming Soon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearbook Coming Soon!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: