Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help With Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Help With Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Help With Kingdom Hearts   Help With Kingdom Hearts EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 2:12 pm

LOL, I know I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts, but I get stuck in some places in some games.
Ok, so right now I'm stuck at the part where you have to beat that water guy the SECOND time. (Because Sora had to open his big mouth.)
Any KH fans out there who can help me? I keep getting defeated the second time he summons his water clones.
Thanks,
SSD~
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Help With Kingdom Hearts   Help With Kingdom Hearts EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 2:17 pm

You need to be more specific, which game for KH and which boss?

I beat both Kingdom Hearts I and II so I can help.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Help With Kingdom Hearts   Help With Kingdom Hearts EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 2:23 pm

Oh, the Water Guy.

You need to keep attacking with Knocksmash, Comet, etc and just keep doing that every once in awhile use sora and attack him that's how I beat him twice.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Help With Kingdom Hearts   Help With Kingdom Hearts EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 2:41 pm

You have to use the ability when the water guys come up ( I forgot what it's called ) where you press triangle. Then after that use Trinity, Comet, Knocksmash, etc.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: Help With Kingdom Hearts   Help With Kingdom Hearts EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 3:29 pm

Chao wrote:

Kingdom Hearts II, and as for the other guys who helped, I need a little more simple wording. Just bc I am a fan doesn't exactly mean I know what a comet or knocksmash is...
I do know how to do the master form, but that ran out to quickly...
SSD~

Last edited by Supersoradud on January 2nd 2009, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a type-o.)
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Help With Kingdom Hearts   Help With Kingdom Hearts EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 3:32 pm

Supersoradud wrote:
Chao wrote:

Kingdom Hearts II, and as for the other guys who helped, I need a little more simple wording. Just bc I am a fan doesn't exactly mean I know what a comet or knocksmash is...
SSD~

Alright... I suggest hitting him as much as possible. Use cure and potions alot. Also, use valor form. Its fast and strong. That's all I can say. My friend also got stuck at this part.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: Help With Kingdom Hearts   Help With Kingdom Hearts EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 3:35 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
Supersoradud wrote:
Chao wrote:

SSD~

Alright... I suggest hitting him as much as possible. Use cure and potions alot. Also, use valor form. Its fast and strong. That's all I can say. My friend also got stuck at this part.
I'll try to try it tonight...
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help With Kingdom Hearts   Help With Kingdom Hearts Empty

Back to top Go down

Help With Kingdom Hearts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Media-
Jump to: