Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clubpenguin Staff Bug List Update **Must Read**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold Venom
Drifter
Drifter
Gold Venom

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Clubpenguin Staff Bug List Update  **Must Read** Empty
PostSubject: Clubpenguin Staff Bug List Update **Must Read**   Clubpenguin Staff Bug List Update  **Must Read** EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 4:31 pm

Hi all! If you find any bugs with the new features just launched, be sure to post them in this thread so we can look into it. We're depending on your sharp eyes! Clubpenguin Staff Bug List Update  **Must Read** Big_smileT

Rules for posting in this thread:

Read through the posts before you make a post yourself. If you post something that is already addressed in this thread your post will be deleted.

If you post anything not related to bugs with Club Penguin since the new features launched your post will be deleted.

If I cannot replicate your bug your post will be deleted. If more users post claiming the same bug, I will investigate further.

If your post is deleted because you did not follow these rules and you post again because you STILL didn't read these rules, you'll get an infraction.

DO NOT ask about your deleted post in this thread. It is for listing bugs only. If you have a question about your post, ask about it in the Forum/Website Support and Ideas section.

The following are bugs we know about and are working on:

* Puffles showing as "undefined" - FIXED
* Puffles not belonging to you showing up in your igloo - FIXED
* Being able to add more than 100 buddies and not being able to scroll through all of them (gets cut off) - FIXED
* door triggers for igloos not working properly
* you can dance, open the newspaper, and our penguin is still dancing with the newspaper out - FIXED
* you can open the newspaper in other positions than just standing facing forward - FIXED
* only 20 users able to have their igloos in the open igloo section of map - FIXED
* when using find feature for buddy penguin shows they are in their igloo, even if they are in another igloo
* when transporting to attic using find four invitation, penguin is stuck
* green rugs are acting as room items instead of floor items - FIXED
* when finding buddy says they are "urfing" instead of "surfing" - FIXED
* when finding buddy it says they are "Cart Surf" instead of "Cart Surfing" - FIXED
* no music after level 1 of Jet Pack
* unable to sit in Royal Throne - FIXED
* adoption catalog not triggering when approaching puffle pen in Pet Shop- FIXED
* red and blue sunglasses' lenses almost totally black at penguin selection screen, but not on log in screen or in game
* no "NEW" icon over the newspaper at the appropriate time
* when mousing over saved penguins at log in screen their picture is not highlighted
* finding buddy playing pizzatron and loading pizza parlour screen have wrong text - FIXED
* some users not getting coins after playing minigames - FIXED
* Pajamas layering over feet items
* puffles not moving in igloo
* cannot visit igloo of nonmember buddies when they are offline
* no Tour Guide text when touring igloos

IF FOR SOME REASON YOU DID NOT GET THE BLUE MAILBAG
(either you accidentally deleted the postcard or it did not show up at all), email support and include your penguin name so they can investigate further. Please note that only penguin accounts created before the new features launched will have received the postcard with the mailbag item.

IF YOU CANNOT ENTER YOUR OWN IGLOO then for some reason you have put yourself on your own ignore list. That was very silly of you! Remove yourself from your ignore list, log off and back on. You should be able to enter your igloo.

IF ANYTHING ISN'T LOADING PROPERLY FOR YOU, this us most likely due to the large amount of data your computer is attempting to get from the update. Just be patient and try clearing your cache and logging back in. Try a quiet server as this should cut down on any lag.

ALL THE SERVERS ARE STILL THERE-just click on "More servers click here" post-it note at the bottom right of your screen. The log on screen will show the latest servers you have logged on to, so if you always go to the same servers, these will appear at the log in screen; you won't need to scroll through the list.

YES YOUR ITEMS ARE SUPPOSED TO SHOW UP IN YOUR INVENTORY EVEN IF YOU ARE WEARING THEM
-this way the items don't move around, they're always in the same spot. This makes them easier to find.

IF THE LOADING SCREEN FOR EARNING COINS IS FROZEN AFTER A MINI-GAME
then you are probably using I.E. 6 to play-we currently don't have a solution to this problem. You will need to upgrade to I.E. 7 or switch to another browser. I highly recommend Firefox, it seems to have the least compatibility issues with the game.

I got this from the Miniclip forum.One of the Clubpenguin staff posted this.I did not type this! :) :) :) Better look at these before they get fixed!Look at the ones that don't say fixed by them.That means they still work. :D :D :D :D Have fun!Hope by posting this i didnt steal any glitches. I am just showing you what the staff said.
Back to top Go down
Coco
Vagabond
Vagabond
Coco

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Staff Bug List Update **Must Read**   Clubpenguin Staff Bug List Update  **Must Read** EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 5:45 pm

ummm whats that for?
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Staff Bug List Update **Must Read**   Clubpenguin Staff Bug List Update  **Must Read** EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 5:46 pm

There are no Club Penguin Staff on this forum.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Staff Bug List Update **Must Read**   Clubpenguin Staff Bug List Update  **Must Read** Empty

Back to top Go down

Clubpenguin Staff Bug List Update **Must Read**
Page 1 of 1