Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like puffles?

Go down 
+12
Unarae
Purpley
2PXI
Joyduck
Ingcogirls01
Paint Ninja
LtbJ
Yoda.
Creeper
-999-
Argie
Goobenheimer
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Do you like puffles? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 8:57 pm

I hate them. They get in the way when you are trying to decorate your igloo and feeding them gets annoying. :P
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 9:03 pm

I used to like them but now they bore me... what a waste of time and coins.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 9:46 pm

They're fun to walk, but it's annoying to spend money and everything on them.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 10:35 pm

Yeah. Sometimes I want to put on a hand item too and walk my puffle at the same time. We should be allowed to..

Also, it has been a while since they added a new feature for puffles. Sure they are able to assist you in games but that isn't enough.

I think it would be better if playing with the puffles would actually be playing. Maybe like fetch. You could throw the ball with the cursor and the puffle would catch it.. Agree?
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 10:37 pm

Agreed Happy Dance!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 10:45 pm

Glad you agree! I mean really. It looks as though they focus on other things more than puffles. Rarely do new puffles come out. None came out in 2008. The feature of giving your puffle baths is about 2 years old now. It would be great for them to come up with some new material.

Also, puffles get really boring. I forget to feed them even when they send me warnings through the mail. It really isn't worth it to go to my igloo and press buttons XD
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 10:48 pm

I only buy puffles, so I can feel less alone in my igloo.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 10:52 pm

Lol. I never have anyuse of my igloo now. That would be funny if puffles could talk XD
That reminds me of the cpip puffle party.
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 11:28 pm

I have never liked puffles. They waste coins and time.
Back to top Go down
Ingcogirls01
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ingcogirls01

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 12:39 am

Sometimes I like them,sometimes I don't.They waste time and coins.
Back to top Go down
Joyduck
Seeker
Seeker
Joyduck

Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 1:51 am

I agree with almost everyone's post here, Puffles are a waste of time, coins and effort!They cost too much, and arent fun (Like isgie stated) they basiclly cant do anything, i mean, the pink puffle barly gives you any air in aqua grabber, and the red puffle only gets like....what 20pts in surfing (When i usally get 15,000, how much use is the puffle anyway)! And they run away, i mean, Club Penguin are now getting a bit realilistic in pets, pets run away, put pets who run away on video games when they are able to make them stay! -_-
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 4:59 am

*Looks at title*

DO YOU LIKE PUFFLES?
YEAH WE LIKE PUFFLES!
DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES?
YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES!
CAN'T WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFUL!
Back to top Go down
Purpley
Adventurer
Adventurer
Purpley

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 8:28 am

I used to like them a lot, I bought tons of them, they were all over my igloo. XD
Then I got bored of them, and let them all run away.
But they are kinda cute. XD
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 9:31 am

They are annoying. The only use anyone would have for them is the non members who eventually run out of things to buy, like backgrounds and colours. After they get everything they can purchase, what do you do with the coins that you still have? The only options are Coins For Change and puffles. That's the only reason why puffles would be useful in CP. Other than that, forget it!
Back to top Go down
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 10:10 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
I hate them. They get in the way when you are trying to decorate your igloo and feeding them gets annoying. :P

They get in the way sometimes, but I don't have any. Basically, they are coin suckers. :P

One of my real life friends who also plays CP bought like every single puffle, and her coins went in a flash. xD

edit: BUT THEY ARE ADORABLE. ❤
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 3:14 pm

No they're not adorable, they're stupid waste of spaces.

How on earth you can find a computer graphic adorable is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 4:15 pm

Whogo-Kazooie wrote:
No they're not adorable, they're stupid waste of spaces.

How on earth you can find a computer graphic adorable is ridiculous.

I do agree they are a waste of coins, and a bit of space.

But come on. They are slightly cute, admit it. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 4:40 pm

Puffles ARE cute! :P
~~~~~~
I think puffles are not that much a waste of money, but I DO think that MOST puffles shouldn't be loveable to Members only..:P
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 6:05 pm

No, I don't like them. Last year when I bouht a puffle and my mom saw the thing that says " Your puffle has ran away" she said "No more computer for a week because you don't know how to be responsible." -_-
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 6:20 pm

What? Banned for a week on account of a runaway puffle? That's the silliest thing I ever heard of! Sorry, but that is ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 6:54 pm

Xmas Cash wrote:
No, I don't like them. Last year when I bouht a puffle and my mom saw the thing that says " Your puffle has ran away" she said "No more computer for a week because you don't know how to be responsible." -_-

HAHAHA XD That's ridiculous XD
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 8:01 pm

Peng Peng 11 wrote:
*Looks at title*

DO YOU LIKE PUFFLES?
YEAH WE LIKE PUFFLES!
DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES?
YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES!
CAN'T WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFUL!
well puffle are a taste low fat snack, and i don't like to feed them but i have them cuz there a good hand item, othr than that there pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like puffles?   Do you like puffles? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like puffles?
Page 1 of 1