Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't you just hate it when.....

Go down 
+7
Pengumile
Mook
chromedawg!)(!
Paint Ninja
Snowiyflake
Brennan
2PXI
11 posters
AuthorMessage
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Don't you just hate it when..... Empty
PostSubject: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 12:15 am

.....stupid rumours start flying around about how to meet Cadence, and people ACTUALLY believe them and try to get people to do things like get off the metal or to say jump all at the same time. It really annoys me plus, if you try to tell them it doesn't matter they start internet-spazzing on you, even if you show them you really have met Cadence they still go crazy and don't believe you.

Anyone else hate that?
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 12:23 am

i like arguing with them :P
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 12:36 am

i like telling ppl get off the metal or else! some even attacked me... lol. but yeah, it does get annopying cuz i just want to hang out at the party, not get yelled at for being on medal!
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 2:51 am

I went on my cousin's account for a few minutes and they were saying that. I can't even believe that they think that is real.
Back to top Go down
chromedawg!)(!
Lurker
Lurker
chromedawg!)(!

Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 4:28 am

well i can't really be annoyed annoyed any more by those idiots who say "get off the metal cadence is under it" cause for some reason I've been banned 4 eva and i didn't even break the rules
Back to top Go down
chromedawg!)(!
Lurker
Lurker
chromedawg!)(!

Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 4:38 am

another thing how do u show pics :?:
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 4:41 am

Please don't double post, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 5:29 am

I seriously can't see why annoying penguins keep saying 'GET OFF THE METAL'. I'm like, does she have a helicopter or something?

That does annoy me. xD
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 2:59 pm

I think someone reported me for dancing on the metal. Totally annoying, so I just reported them, and everyone else saying GET OFF THE METAL...
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 3:08 pm

I hate it when rooms are full because people think Cadence is there when she's not.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 3:02 am

brennan888 wrote:
i like arguing with them :P
I agree.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 3:06 am

I try to tell them to say dirkd and cadence will come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just hate it when.....   Don't you just hate it when..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't you just hate it when.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Club Penguin :: General Club Penguin Discussion-
Jump to: