Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Purpose of The Gang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Purpose of The Gang Empty
PostSubject: The Purpose of The Gang   The Purpose of The Gang EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 11:24 pm

I've received over twenty PMs in the past couple days about The Gang and what they do around here, so I decided to clear it up.

-The Gang posts special contests and hosts special parties.
-The Gang answers questions in The Gang Questionnaire Forum and talks to members via PM.
-Members of the group will reply to topics about subjects of their expertise or about themselves.

They may do more for CPP in the future, too. As it stands, they play the part of a fun, interactive experience for CPP, and a fantastic wealth of knowledge on everything Club Penguin!

On another note: Rockhopper very kindly managed to get in contact with Bambadee for us, and he should be joining soon. We are also in the process of tracking down the Penguin Band, so we'll have to see how that goes.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Purpose of The Gang   The Purpose of The Gang EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 11:42 pm

Isn't "Bambadee" that penguin that stowed-away on Rockhopper's Ship, then gave you a bracelet?
~~~~~
I just want to make sure, because it's been a while since I've heard that name... Lol
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Purpose of The Gang   The Purpose of The Gang EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 11:45 pm

Im pretty sure thats it, I dont really remember, this should be fun.

~Bam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Purpose of The Gang   The Purpose of The Gang EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 11:46 pm

Bam wrote:
Im pretty sure thats it, I dont really remember, this should be fun.

~Bam
Yeah, I checked... It's in the "CP Library".. If you hadn't known.. ;)

~SnomanTheGreat
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Purpose of The Gang   The Purpose of The Gang EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 9:14 am

So it continues! I see....

And lol the stowaway.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Purpose of The Gang   The Purpose of The Gang EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 9:27 am

CP Libary, thank god for tht libary, I havent been on in like 6 months and I missed like 10 partys.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Purpose of The Gang   The Purpose of The Gang Empty

Back to top Go down

The Purpose of The Gang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: