Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)

Go down 
+9
2PXI
Snowiyflake
Xtra Cash
Clonewars2
jstarwars
X-mas Puds
Green Puffle
Ambie-Sama
Dan
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) Empty
PostSubject: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 5:05 pm

Hello Penguins!

We hear from a lot of you that you love the parties in Club Penguin... And even though the member dance party just finished up, we've got another one coming!! The Fiesta Party will warm up Club Penguin from January 23 - 25th, and we hope you're going to love the decorations and surprises. Here's a peek of what you'll see starting this Friday!
Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) Picture%201
Let us know what you think - and what your favorite thing is about Club Penguin parties!

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is the town nightclub. The same thing as last year. :/
Back to top Go down
Ambie-Sama
Observer
Observer
Ambie-Sama

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 5:13 pm

Disney is unoriginal. I'm not that surprised.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 5:14 pm

Why on earth why would they give a sneak peak of something we've already seen??
I really hope they add new decorations. I hate repeat parties...
Back to top Go down
jstarwars
Drifter
Drifter
jstarwars

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 5:14 pm

Well that is pretty lame! Im not a member, and dont plan to become one any time soon. And let me guess, the items are either festive maracas, or regular maracas... :line:
Back to top Go down
X-mas Puds
Observer
Observer
X-mas Puds

Registration date : 2009-01-19

I think it's going to be the same as last year :( . oh well i just hope the marakas wont come back and i want more than 1 free item this year
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 6:05 pm

Just looks like another repeat party to me. Why cant they just make something different and put more thought into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 6:26 pm

Ugh, lazyness in flowing through the CP Staff... :P
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 11:13 pm

I bet they're gonna extend the party. I was hoping they would bring back the Winter Luau. Another repeated party. -_-
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 11:17 pm

why cnt they change it up? it doesnt have to be exactly the same every year. they need to be more original!
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 22nd 2009, 6:10 am

[Insert angry response here] [Insert stupid joke here]
That's how most of my posts go.

clonewars2 wrote:
Just looks like another repeat party to me. Why cant they just make something different and put more thought into it.
'Cos they pushed took all the effort they used to have, and gave it all to the members for a couple days (idiots).
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 22nd 2009, 7:18 am

Xtra Cash wrote:
I bet they're gonna extend the party. I was hoping they would bring back the Winter Luau. Another repeated party. -_-
They always extend parties then random n00bs say "YAYYAYYAY!!!tnx you cp staff!!!!!!!!!!!!Please post I have never been posted!".Pffft.The normal things they say....
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 12:36 am

All I hope is that the maracas don't come back. It looks like I'm going to be wrong and some kind of maracas will come back. :(
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 1:05 am

Why does Cp have to be so lazy?
I hope they have a new free item
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 2:48 am

Hey its on! Mini hat. No maracas. Yay! I like it. :D

~Greeneflower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)   Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fiesta party Sneak Peek. Not to excited.. (Read Why)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Club Penguin :: Game Updates-
Jump to: