Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!

Go down 
+11
AlterBlade
Snowiyflake
Iced8383
Dark
Dan
Argie
Creeper
2PXI
Mickey4741
Bandit
Egaro
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! Empty
PostSubject: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 12:58 pm

After a little bit of a delay due to a leak in the Migrator, Rockhopper has finally been returned Yarr and his six Puffle friends. They're now staying with Rockhopper, and he's purchased a PuffleTalk 3000 from G, which allows him to translate their language to ours--so the six of them might use Rockhopper's account now! You can therefore ask The Gang questions to do with Puffles, and puffles themselves can answer.

The removal of The Gang was actually quite a bit a false alarm--we thought there was a huge problem when in fact there was none at all. The Gang has now returned--with five new members!!

G Billy, Stompin' Bob, Petey K, and Franky have all joined CPP! It took awhile to get a hold of them, but when we did, they were more than happy to come on in. They said it was a welcome break from all their practicing.

We also managed to track down Bambadee, which was actually quite a hard task--but, with Rockhopper's help (for he was more than willing to help after having Yarr returned), we were able to track him down and we was really pumped to be able to talk to Rockhopper again--he's such a great guy, really. He'll talk to anyone and everyone. That's why we gave him the "Everyone's Friend" rank!

Now, all this Gang stuff is awesome, but I bet you're really eager to hear who won the Hunt for Yarr contest!! Rockhopper told me the winners and gave me the prizes right before he departed (he comes back in a couple weeks), so here goes!

Snoman the Great takes First Place and wins a Card-Jitsu Card Code, 50PCs, "I'm One Fine Pirate!" rank, and a Golden Trophy!

Chao takes Second Place and wins 30PCs, "I'm One Fine Pirate!" rank, and a Silver Trophy!

Argie takes Third Place and wins 20PCs, "I"m One Fine Pirate!" rank, and a Bronze Trophy!

Trophies are a soon-to-be-released CPP feature, so stick around for their debut--you'll get your trophies, guys, when we release the feature.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 1:02 pm

Congratulations winners! Great to have the gang back! ;)
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 1:07 pm

Congratz! I need to pester Argie for those PC's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 1:14 pm

Hah, thanks Egaro! Also, I'd like to thank Yarr, and other 6 friends, and Rockhopper! :D

~STG
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 1:17 pm

YAAAAY!!!!!!!!

And Congratz to Snoman, Chao, and Argie!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 1:37 pm

Congratulations! Have fun with your card jitsu code ;)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 1:40 pm

Yay! Good job Snoman and Chao, and Snoman, have fun with the code! =D
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 2:39 pm

Congradualations guys!
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 3:05 pm

Congratulations, and especially to Snowman.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 3:42 pm

Congrats to all that won and to all that entered!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 4:11 pm

Yeah, congrats to Chao & Argie too! :D

STG
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 1:49 am

congrats u guys and have with the code! welcome new gang members, too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 1:51 am

Snowiyflake wrote:
congrats u guys and have with the code! welcome new gang members, too!
Thanks for calming down, S-Flake.. ;)

~STG
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 1:52 am

Once again, the Gang is gone. -_-

Congratz to everyone and to myself! :P
Back to top Go down
Mook!
Citizen
Citizen
Mook!

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 1:52 am

Congrats to all! :D
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 1:53 am

Congrats guys! You did well. :Joyful:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 1:54 am

Thanks, once AGAIN! XD

~STG
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 1:54 am

You don't really need to say that again, it seems like you're just trying to get your post count up...just saying. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 1:56 am

Chao wrote:
You don't really need to say that again, it seems like you're just trying to get your post count up...just saying. ;)
I'm just thanking the people who have posetively thought of us (the 3 winners), BTW, congrtas to winning your trophy, and some PCs, Chao! =)

~STG
Back to top Go down
Otterlad4332
Lurker
Lurker
Otterlad4332

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 8:49 am

Congrats Who Won 8D
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:00 am

Thanks! When are the trophies coming out? I want my dull orange one! :P

Chao wrote:
Seems like you are so obsessed with not being obsessed with post count. Couldn't you try to pretend you don't care?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:03 am

Congrats to everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:03 am

Argie wrote:
Thanks! When are the trophies coming out? I want my dull orange one! :P

Chao wrote:
Seems like you are so obsessed with not being obsessed with post count. Couldn't you try to pretend you don't care?
Chao, don't criticize people for posting. *cough*looks at your post count*cough* XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:48 am

Hah, I can't wait to see the new Trophy Feature... Maybe we can trade them in for Pearl Coins!! :D

~STG
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 11:37 am

Snoman The Great wrote:
Hah, I can't wait to see the new Trophy Feature... Maybe we can trade them in for Pearl Coins!! :D

~STG

XD We're still in the planning stage on this, but I'll drop a couple hints--they're going to be collectable, and they will probably involve PCs.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!   Contest Winners and Return of The Gang! Empty

Back to top Go down

Contest Winners and Return of The Gang!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: