Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List

Go down 
+20
stevenF50
Snowiyflake
Creeper
Snowball423
Digit
Octavian
Chub 777
Bam
BabyCP
Clonewars2
Unarae
iWaddle
Argie
iSnow
Mumbo Jumbo
Mook
Ketchup Wasabi
Xtra Cash
-999-
Penguin123
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List Empty
PostSubject: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 11th 2009, 11:14 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Penguin123 on February 13th 2009, 4:33 pm; edited 55 times in total
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 11th 2009, 11:20 pm

This could actually be very useful ;) Good Job!
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 11th 2009, 11:26 pm

Do they keep sending you a postcard everyday when your membership is expiring?
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 11th 2009, 11:34 pm

Thatd be stupid and annoying.....

Woosh! This is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 12:05 am

Im taking a break... More more postcards soon!

Keep checking first post!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 12:11 am

Nice guide Penguin123, keep it up. ;)
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 5:45 am

Firstly, this is a ridiculous idea.

Secondly, awful editing. Not only have they been squeezed horizontally, but you've edited out their name in paint.

Plus, all pictures. This is no guide.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 8:05 am

Mumbo Jumbo wrote:

Secondly, awful editing. Not only have they been squeezed horizontally, but you've edited out their name in paint.

Read the title.

"Club Penguin Postcard List"

~musicFREAK*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 8:48 am

..Mhmm.. LIST! =P

~STG
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 9:10 am

Mumbo Jumbo wrote:

Think you can do better? I dont want to give out the name of a penguin, and Im not going to go all out on brats like you. If you dont like it, dont comment. If you have nothing nice to say, DONT SAY IT.

Also, if you care to READ, you would actually know im not finished with it yet. I was going to fix EVERYTHING up.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 9:35 am

I think it is pretty cool! I don't see what use it would be to me, personally, but it was a good idea. =D
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:07 am

Penguin123 wrote:
Think you can do better? I dont want to give out the name of a penguin, and Im not going to go all out on brats like you. If you dont like it, dont comment. If you have nothing nice to say, DONT SAY IT.

Also, if you care to READ, you would actually know im not finished with it yet. I was going to fix EVERYTHING up.

Firstly, stop talking like this. It's very ANNOYING.

Anyway, yes I do care to read, I read novels ;) And I have an opinion. I'm allowed one.

And "brat"? I'm pretty sure you're getting an infraction for flaming now.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:10 am

I have pics of every single one. =P
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:19 am

Mumbo Jumbo wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:

Anyway, yes I do care to read, I read novels ;) And I have an opinion. I'm allowed one.

Well he does kind of have a point you know. :face:
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 12:49 pm

I like these cards. Don't mind what anyone might say, if it's negative. I never do, myself. But anyhow, this is very nice. I enjoy looking at all the cards. Some are obviously very old, and it's nice to see them on display here.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 5:30 pm

Nice Job. Can you put it n a spoiler plz.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 5:44 pm

Wow that must of took you ages Lolz, but good job though.Please could you add in a spoiler next time.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 6:00 pm

Mumbo Jumbo wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:

Your comment was pretty harsh if you ask me. Cant you say it a little nicer?
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 8:06 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
Mumbo Jumbo wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:

Me be nicer? Read this nice little pm I got:

The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List 152

Please note, he said EVERYONE, meaning all of us.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 8:17 pm

Penguin123 wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Mumbo Jumbo wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:

Me be nicer? Read this nice little pm I got:

The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List 152
Uhh That post was directed to mumbo jumbo not you. When I said cant you be a little nicer I was talking to mumbo jumbo
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 8:20 pm

Oh, ok. I thought you were meaning me.

Keep checking back, im editing the list as we speak!
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:01 pm

Awesome new cards! I like the puffle goodbye cards! The black puffle's is one of the best. I hope mine never run away, however! Keep the cards coming!
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:55 pm

Ill post some tomorrow If I have time, I dont know if I have any that arent on their though.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 12:48 am

Im done for today, more coming tomorrow!

Please help me by telling me if I made a mistake! You can also help me by telling what postcards I missed!

So far, there are over 60 pictures in the list!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 3:02 am

Go on the CP wikia,they have all thw swfs of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List   The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List Empty

Back to top Go down

The Complete Club Penguin Postcard List
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next