Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!

Go down 
+7
Octavian
Ace
Green Puffle
Chub 777
Unarae
Yoda.
AlterBlade
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! Empty
PostSubject: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 2:28 am

Puffle Party Construction is going on around the island!Help get everything set up for the Puffle Party on February 20th.

Each colored box in a room most likely means that room will be for the puffle.

Dance Club - Purple Box
Forest - Blue Box
Lighthouse - Yellow Box
Cove - Red Box
Pool - Black Box
Ice Berg - Pink Box
Lighthouse Beacon - Green Box

The New Pin can be found in the Mine.It is a box of Puffle O's.

The new stage play has arrived.The Blue and Red team are fighting for victory once again.

Your puffles can no play with furniture!

This thread will be updated later.

Last edited by Chao on February 13th 2009, 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 2:41 am

Thanks for tell us about the update.
The new pin is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 2:47 am

Yeah, but my puffles don't do anything yet! They won't even eat! I try to feed them, but nothing happens. I'm not going to log back in until something finally does happen. It might be awhile, but I don't care too much. Oh, the pool is drained of water and a black box is there, too. Perhaps it'll be a place where they can skateboard? That's my guess! There's a red box by the cove and a purple box in the dance club. No surprise there, though. Anyhow, as for the pool and the black box, my guess is a skateboard ramp for the party. Just my theory.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 2:50 am

Look at this:
Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! Pufflepartyhint
Just like the blueprints when the stage was being built.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 3:03 am

Uh, it's upside-down, no offence.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 3:09 am

Unarae wrote:
Uh, it's upside-down, no offence.
I did that so you could see the plans. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 3:13 am

Oh, ok. My bad. Hey, that is interesting. I wonder what it means for us. In any case, it could be something completely unexpected, or maybe just for members, like back at the Fall Fair, when you could access that special area with the extra games and the prize-booth. All theory, of course.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 3:24 am

My post has been updated. ;)
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 3:26 am

Looks at the blueprints,the coffee shop looks like that hamburger stall from the faill fair*.

*I did not spell it wrong.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 3:29 am

My puffles are going nuts with all of their furniture! XD
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 4:21 am

Lol i spelt my name with drinking bowls now they're actually drinking from them! lol.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 6:17 am

Hey, be sure to check out the catalog in the pet shop! It's been revamped to display the furniture and food dishes. I guess if they are hungry they can drink from the water dishes or drinking tubes, and that counts as much as them going to the double-dishes to eat. Be warned, too, they get hungry really fast, now, if you're away or in the igloo. But for all that, I've discovered all seven boxes to go with each puffle colour. They're in the obvious locations, based on each puffle colour. I'll give each location and box colour: Blue in forest, red at cove, green at beacon, yellow in lighthouse, black in cave, pink at iceberg, purple in dance club. I guess each of these areas will cater specifically to the puffles of that specific colour. For the rest, their actions regarding the furniture is cute. One more thing, they will often play by themselves with their specific items of play, as in the past, and without your selecting the play button. Same with the sleep button.

*Side note* Disregard anything I said about box locations! Ack! Sorry, it's very late at night where I am, so never mind anything I said. Me need sleepy.

Last edited by Unarae on February 13th 2009, 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repeated Information....Ooops!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 9:17 am

..WOW.. Club Penguin brought back the RED SUNGLASSES!! =O
I like how the puffle slepp.. It's so cute! XD
.And I was REALLY hoping they would bring a Puffle Pin to CP.. -.-
~STG
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 10:41 am

I gotta go buy some puffles XD
Back to top Go down
Octavian
Wanderer
Wanderer
Octavian

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 10:44 am

Thank you for the informations.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 10:55 am

Unarae wrote:
Hey, be sure to check out the catalog in the pet shop! It's been revamped to display the furniture and food dishes. I guess if they are hungry they can drink from the water dishes or drinking tubes, and that counts as much as them going to the double-dishes to eat. Be warned, too, they get hungry really fast, now, if you're away or in the igloo. But for all that, I've discovered all seven boxes to go with each puffle colour. They're in the obvious locations, based on each puffle colour. I'll give each location and box colour: Blue in forest, red at cove, green at beacon, yellow in lighthouse, black in cave, pink at iceberg, purple in dance club. I guess each of these areas will cater specifically to the puffles of that specific colour. For the rest, their actions regarding the furniture is cute. One more thing, they will often play by themselves with their specific items of play, as in the past, and without your selecting the play button. Same with the sleep button.

*Side note* Disregard anything I said about box locations! Ack! Sorry, it's very late at night where I am, so never mind anything I said. Me need sleepy.

I already found all of that.I'm the Penguin Detective. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 2:07 pm

Chao wrote:
Unarae wrote:

I already found all of that.I'm the Penguin Detective. :P
..Just a thing you didn't post..
You can climb up the ladders in the Town, and go onto high-platforms & the cover over the Coffee Shop.. That's all the buildings I knew.. =DD

~STG
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 2:08 pm

I know everything about the Puffle stuff already, I said I would update it later.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 2:09 pm

Yea, a new pin! Got it already. Puffle Party sounds awesome. New Play is a repeat. And Puffle's play, I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 2:49 pm

Hm Ns update!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 1:55 pm

They have the red vikings helmet hidden on the red ball that Eric the red is holding onto.
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 2:14 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
Look at this:
Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! Pufflepartyhint

It just looks like a bulldozer
hmm They might make a new room?
Puffle Daycare???!??!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 2:55 pm

~Yoda~ wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:
Look at this:

It just looks like a bulldozer
hmm They might make a new room?
Puffle Daycare???!??!
..That'd be a REAL party! I see a house-looking shape, with a remote-control, and a vehicle with no wheels.. :D

~STG
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 4:11 pm

A Puffle Day Care would be cute. You know what I'd really like to see is the ability for puffles to interact in other penguin's igloos. Take them off the leash when you visit a friend, let the puffles play together, and use a whistle like in the DS game to summon your puffle back to you again when you go home. That would be really cool. Hey, it could happen!
Back to top Go down
Goneie
Citizen
Citizen
Goneie

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 8:10 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
Looks at the blueprints,the coffee shop looks like that hamburger stall from the faill fair*.

*I did not spell it wrong.

Nice....... Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!   Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play! Empty

Back to top Go down

Puffle Party Construction, New Pin, New Stage Play, and Puffle's Play!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next