Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you get this smiley..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Will Jones
Drifter
Drifter
Will Jones

Registration date : 2009-02-08

Did you get this smiley.. Empty
PostSubject: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 4:10 pm

Did you get this smiley (:D) from MCCP because I don't see the smiley on Club Penguin. If it is one of those E.. codes then please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Greenguy312
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Greenguy312

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 4:12 pm

Will Jones wrote:
Did you get this smiley (:D) from MCCP because I don't see the smiley on Club Penguin. If it is one of those E.. codes then please tell me.

Hey Will, remember me from MCCP?

Back on topic, CPP is using CP's original "happy" face.
You see, some company said that CP's "happy" emote was to close to theirs, so CP made a new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 4:15 pm

..Nah, it's just the original really happy smiley from Club Penguin, but then changed to that >8D, because the Yahoo creator staff thought they were stealing it from their icon..Logo.. Thingy! XD
-------
It's now known as the "Scary Face".. I, however, also think it's scary! =D

~STG
Back to top Go down
Will Jones
Drifter
Drifter
Will Jones

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 4:15 pm

I dont get that, if they say its "similar" to theirs why cant CP keep it because its obvious they made it if it is only similar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 4:16 pm

Will Jones wrote:
I dont get that, if they say its "similar" to theirs why cant CP keep it because its obvious they made it if it is only similar.
I guess they just didn't wanna start any major troubles.. ;)

~STG
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 4:27 pm

CP doesn't care if you take their smileys. Most forums have that smiley and the other CP ones to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 4:28 pm

Chargers2133 wrote:
CP doesn't care if you take their smileys. Most forums have that smiley and the other CP ones to.
[b]More like ALL Club Penguin forums.. :P
No, but really.. Mostly all CP forums take 'em..
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 4:31 pm

Will Jones wrote:

On Club Penguin it was originally :D but last year they changed it to 8D. MCCP just happens to have both like us, the original one and then the one they switched it to,. You can even compare ours to MCCP and you'll see that ours is bigger, too. ;)
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 4:34 pm

Snoman The Great wrote:
Chargers2133 wrote:
More like ALL Club Penguin forums.. :P

I have seen about 5 CP forums without those smileys. My old forum didn't have them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 4:36 pm

Chargers2133 wrote:
Snoman The Great wrote:
Chargers2133 wrote:

[b]I have seen about 5 CP forums without those smileys. My old forum didn't have them.
Are you replying to the bottom quote? ..Or the top one with exaggeration? =/
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 5:02 pm

Snoman The Great wrote:
Chargers2133 wrote:

[b]That one.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 5:37 pm

No, we didn't take any of our smileys from Miniclip, they were all directly taken from Club Penguin and then made transparent by our staff and if you see some other smileys than CP's then they're either made by our staff or by the users.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you get this smiley..   Did you get this smiley.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you get this smiley..
Page 1 of 1