Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"2/27/09": "Pens and friends do not match."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

"2/27/09": "Pens and friends do not match." Empty
Post"2/27/09": "Pens and friends do not match."

Today was a somewhat good day. There's really no need to talk 'bout my whole day, so I'll just point out what happened in each period of school.
Period 1 (Science: Honors): Nothing really. Just finished some notes of the presentations that we had to do.
Period 2 (Spanish): Corrected some papers, and received an assignment entitled, "Backpack."
P3 (Physical Education): Ran pacers. Beat my old record. :)
P4 (Pre-Algebra: Honors) Got back my test and some other papers. Scored a 79. Kind of bad for my standards.
P5 (World History: Honors) Worked on an assignment, and the teacher checked if we finished parts of our packet. (This is the bad luck part because my seat had gum and it got stuck on my pants. :( )
Lunch: Found a penny.
P6 (Home Economics) Practiced reading my essay 'bout my partner to another group. (Whiteout is very fun to use. 8D )
P7 (English: Honors) Took a Greek/Latin test and haven't got the results yet. Messed around with Lili and marked her white shirt with a black pen walking home. ❤ (Not like you people can find who she is.)
Overall, a fun day.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

"2/27/09": "Pens and friends do not match." :: Comments

No Comment.

"2/27/09": "Pens and friends do not match."

Page 1 of 1