Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name

Go down 
+6
Green Puffle
stevenF50
BabyCP
RTL
Ovaiz
Loki Terry
10 posters

Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain
clubpenguinplanetblog.com
Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name Bar_left50%Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name Bar_right
 50% [ 10 ]
clubpenguinplanetized.com
Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name Bar_left5%Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name Bar_right
 5% [ 1 ]
CPPBlog.com
Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name Bar_left35%Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name Bar_right
 35% [ 7 ]
planetized.com
Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name Bar_left5%Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name Bar_right
 5% [ 1 ]
Another Suggestion?, if so reply to the topic.
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 2:36 pm

I'm buying the blog's domain soon, i'm going to make a poll, on what you guys want it to be. Big Sb like www.clubpenguinplanetblog.com but you guys have different ideas.

Choose within this poll what you would like it to be.
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 2:37 pm

I voted for the first one! :D
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 2:39 pm

We already said the first one. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 2:41 pm

RTL not really, you and Big SB said that. It's fair to find out CPP's Users option on what the blog domain should be.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 3:03 pm

I voted the 3rd one. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 3:36 pm

I voted: Other...
---------
Hmm... I suggest: WorldWidePlanetized.com.. XD
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 3:47 pm

I voted CPPBlog.com
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 4:16 pm

CPPblog.com
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 6:31 pm

I voted CPPblog.com sounds cool. 8)
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 8:22 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
RTL not really, you and Big SB said that. It's fair to find out CPP's Users option on what the blog domain should be.
RTL and Big Sb are the two admins. They own the blog. We are bloggers who post on the blog. I think it's fair that they decide. But it looks like the one they want will win anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 8:27 pm

Good, remember, Loki is the one buying the domain. So its not actually their choice....
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 8:59 pm

CPP blog :)

Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name Pica
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 9:29 pm

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
Good, remember, Loki is the one buying the domain. So its not actually their choice....
It's "Goob" not "Good"

Even if Loki is buying the domain, it is still their blog. Loki doesn't own it. I respect Loki for buying the domain I just think it's fair that the staff decides how to name it.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 9:40 pm

I say CPPblog.com or something like that. Once you decide on one, I'll lock this thread. :snookims:
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 5:08 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
It's "Goob" not "Good"

Even if Loki is buying the domain, it is still their blog. Loki doesn't own it. I respect Loki for buying the domain I just think it's fair that the staff decides how to name it.

I comfirm with the CPP Staff with Domains etc. I do own the Blog. CPP has the same access as me.

Chargers or one of the Mods, please lock.

www.clubpenguinplanetblog.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name   Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Planet Blog Domain Name
Page 1 of 1