Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How are you handling the change in weather?

Go down 
+5
Paint Ninja
Ace
iWaddle
Chargers
Goobenheimer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

How are you handling the change in weather? Empty
PostSubject: How are you handling the change in weather?   How are you handling the change in weather? EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 8:13 pm

Last week I was outside in the snow with 3 coats, boots and snow pants. Today I wore a T- Shirt and shorts.

I am having so much trouble getting used to warm weather again. I've had a soar throat and my allergies have really been acting up the past few days. I just can't handle the change in weather.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: How are you handling the change in weather?   How are you handling the change in weather? EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 8:20 pm

I am handling it sort of bad too. When I wake up, it looks cold but then it's warm. I wear like jeans and a jacket when I don't need to. :line:
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: How are you handling the change in weather?   How are you handling the change in weather? EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 8:22 pm

I'm fine. No problems at all. I'm just a tad bit tired still due to the daylight savings or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: How are you handling the change in weather?   How are you handling the change in weather? EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 8:26 pm

iWaddle wrote:
I'm fine. No problems at all. I'm just a tad bit tired still due to the daylight savings or whatever.
Yah me too and I have to get up and shower :moon:
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: How are you handling the change in weather?   How are you handling the change in weather? EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 8:36 pm

Timewise I am tired when i wake up in the morning but the shower wakes me up. But since tomorrow is Tuesday, I can sleep in a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: How are you handling the change in weather?   How are you handling the change in weather? EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 9:06 pm

I never noticed a change in the weather. I'm just tired in the morning since it's all dark outside, and I'm used to seeing some type of sunrise. Plus, it gets hot when it's cold in the morning. :line:
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: How are you handling the change in weather?   How are you handling the change in weather? EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 11:59 pm

Paint Ninja wrote:
I never noticed a change in the weather. I'm just tired in the morning since it's all dark outside, and I'm used to seeing some type of sunrise. Plus, it gets hot when it's cold in the morning. :line:
In the Northeast area we had snow last monday and this monday I could wear shorts outside.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How are you handling the change in weather?   How are you handling the change in weather? EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 6:09 pm

I love it. =D
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: How are you handling the change in weather?   How are you handling the change in weather? EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 7:00 pm

I'm fine the weather is always the same here(I'm in the carribean)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How are you handling the change in weather?   How are you handling the change in weather? EmptyMarch 13th 2009, 6:15 pm

It really effected my mood positively. =P It got colder today, and I got a little more down, but the past few days have been a lot more happy with warmer weather for me. Nothing to get me down.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: How are you handling the change in weather?   How are you handling the change in weather? EmptyMarch 14th 2009, 1:36 pm

Same thing happened to me in just one week. I am really enjoying the warm front and it is coming back tomorrow according to the weather channel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you handling the change in weather?   How are you handling the change in weather? Empty

Back to top Go down

How are you handling the change in weather?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: