Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What animal are you?

Go down 
+40
Mwet!
Lisaberd
Andreylaur
Bronze
jjkanes
Shadow Sora
rock 'n roll king
Loiy1
Ghost
Cool Our Globe
iCool
jmg11
Twinkle0
xVx iMurk xVx
Mikki
plj8
Helaina
Xtra Cash
Catflap60
X-mas Puds
Holy Flower
Maria
Green Puffle
-Airborne-
Rifleman-Dlb
Dieg
JazzDawg
Argie
rockergurl7
iSnow
NeoquestMoo
7Styl3
Dark
2PXI
Kool Kat
weirdal204
BabyCP
Paint Ninja
Ninja C
Yoda.
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

What animal are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyApril 11th 2009, 3:28 pm

cindy50 wrote:
<table id=resultbox><tr><td colSpan=2><table id=resdisp><tr><td rowSpan=2><table id=resultbox><tr><td colSpan=2>You are the blue fox! A total perfectionist and a true born leader. You can never resist a challenge! Your Soul Mate is the Yellow Trout and you loathe the Indigo Beaver.</TD></TR></TABLE></TD></TR></TABLE></TD></TR></TABLE>
A blue fox.....
Yay, another blue fox! Blue fox FTW!
Back to top Go down
X-mas Puds
Observer
Observer
X-mas Puds

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyApril 11th 2009, 3:31 pm

ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You? Your Result: Silver and Red Wolf

*howl* You're a very strong person. You tend to be naive most of the time, but when in love boy do you know how to get around! You prefer to be quite around adults. Your soul mate is the gold falcon. You're in conflict with the maroon panda.

HOWWWWLLLLLLL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyApril 11th 2009, 5:16 pm

DarkBoom wrote:
ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You? Your Result: Teal Cat

You're the Teal Kitty Cat! You're as swift and sly as a ninja and very hard to please. You can be very soft yet very cruel at the same time. Your soul mate is the beige racoon and you're in conflict with the red jaquar.
Silver and Red Wolf

Blue Fox

Tan Giraffe

Gold Falcon

Red Jaguar

Ocre and Gray Dolphin

Yellow Trout

ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Prrr? :o
Beige raccoon here, anyone? ;D

Just quoted to see your animal >:]
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyApril 14th 2009, 11:40 pm

IM A SILVER RED WOLF
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 8:54 pm

*howl* You're a very strong person. You tend to be naive most of the time, but when in love boy do you know how to get around! You prefer to be quite around adults. Your soul mate is the gold falcon. You're in conflict with the maroon panda.
Blue Fox

Ocre and Gray Dolphin

Teal Cat

Gold Falcon

Red Jaguar

Tan Giraffe

Yellow Trout

ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You?[/url]
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz[/url]
This quiz is correct, it knows I don't like pandas.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyMay 9th 2009, 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
plj8
Observer
Observer
plj8

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2009, 8:47 pm

ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You? Your Result: Yellow Trout

Yellow fishie! You're extremely self-centered. Very whinny and annoying to others, but easily can get away with it. Your reactions are slow an exception when in love. Your soul mate is the Blue Fox. In conflict with the Green Puppy.
Gold Falcon

Red Jaguar

Teal Cat

Silver and Red Wolf

Blue Fox

Tan Giraffe

Ocre and Gray Dolphin

Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2009, 9:03 pm

ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You? Your Result: Blue Fox

You are the blue fox! A total perfectionist and a true born leader. You can never resist a challenge! Your Soul Mate is the Yellow Trout and you loathe the Indigo Beaver.
Teal Cat

Gold Falcon

Ocre and Gray Dolphin

Silver and Red Wolf

Red Jaguar

Tan Giraffe

Yellow Trout

Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

=]
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2009, 11:21 pm

rockergurl7 wrote:
I'm a Yellow Trout. (Ew! I hate fish. Well. I like it in my tummy wummy!)

Ahh I found my soulmate. Raise Eyebrows
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2009, 10:45 pm

I did this quiz again and im still a gold falcon
Back to top Go down
Twinkle0
Drifter
Drifter
Twinkle0

Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2009, 4:21 pm

Im a Teal Cat
You're the Teal Kitty Cat! You're as swift and sly as a ninja and very hard to please. You can be very soft yet very cruel at the same time. Your soul mate is the beige racoon and you're in conflict with the red jaquar.
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 5:39 pm

Your Result: Silver and Red Wolf

Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 5:51 pm

im a Bue Fox
Back to top Go down
Cool Our Globe
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Cool Our Globe

Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 6:12 pm

Your Result: Teal Cat

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 8:22 pm

Your Result: Silver and Red Wolf

*howl*
You're a very strong person. You tend to be naive most of the time, but
when in love boy do you know how to get around! You prefer to be quite
around adults. Your soul mate is the gold falcon. You're in conflict
with the maroon panda.
I said I was a boy...
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 8:35 pm

Blue Fox

Soulmate: Yellow Trout
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 8:40 pm

I like wolves, I guess it's cool that I'm red and silver wolf, I just thought that was a girl wolf...
Back to top Go down
rock 'n roll king
Observer
Observer
rock 'n roll king

Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 11:18 pm

i took it again <table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Blue Fox</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 86%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">You are the blue fox! A total perfectionist and a true born leader. You can never resist a challenge! Your Soul Mate is the Yellow Trout and you loathe the Indigo Beaver.</p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Silver and Red Wolf</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 82%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Red Jaguar</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 69%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Yellow Trout</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 63%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Gold Falcon</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 61%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Teal Cat</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 57%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Ocre and Gray Dolphin</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 55%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Tan Giraffe</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 45%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/animology_what_animal_are_you"><b>ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Quiz Created on GoToQuiz</a></td></tr></table>
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 11:59 pm

Oh wow!
Rock and roll wants to be the HTML animal. Ooh, but they get hacked real easy and cause a lot of trouble so most forums abandon them in the streets. Oh Payton Bice
JK.
I would probably be a chamelion.
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 3:57 am

Last time l took this quiz i was, Thats mostly True The aldult thing ^.^

I Changed over the month(s)?
ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You? Your Result: Blue Fox

You are the blue fox! A total perfectionist and a true born leader. You can never resist a challenge! Your Soul Mate is the Yellow Trout and you loathe the Indigo Beaver.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:56 am

ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You?Your Result: Silver and Red Wolf

*howl*
You're a very strong person. You tend to be naive most of the time, but
when in love boy do you know how to get around! You prefer to be quite
around adults. Your soul mate is the gold falcon. You're in conflict
with the maroon panda.
Blue Fox

Red Jaguar

Ocre and Gray Dolphin

Gold Falcon

Teal Cat

Yellow Trout

Tan Giraffe

Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 8:10 am

jjkanes, you can't post in places that haven't been posted in for a while. It's called bumping. You can find out when a post was made my reading the date above the text. Helanina posted here:
Quote :
Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:57
and it is the Thursday January 07, 2010.

My result:

Your Result: Blue Fox

Back to top Go down
Andreylaur
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Andreylaur

Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 5:49 am

Silver and Red Wolf
Back to top Go down
Lisaberd
Lurker
Lurker

Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 5:12 pm

I'm an Ocre and Gray Dolphin
Sea!
You're a very hearty person being a good friend. You attract many
friends because of your lovely personality, but you're sometimes pretty
weird. Your soul mate is the Bronze Goat. You hate the Peach Pig.
Back to top Go down
Mwet!
Citizen
Citizen
Mwet!

Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 5:25 pm

I am a silver/red wolf.

Cool ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you?   What animal are you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What animal are you?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next