Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clone needs your help. (Win free stuff)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Clone needs your help. (Win free stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Clone needs your help. (Win free stuff)   Clone needs your help. (Win free stuff) EmptyApril 9th 2009, 5:09 pm

Ok first off Im not coming back, I just need your help with something and this is really the only forum I can Rely on. Element has made a deal with Google and Ask basically what this does is you make your own account and insted of using other search websites you use the Google+Ask search hosted on the Element Web site This will greatly help Google and Ask by getting more people to search more on thier sites. Google and Ask will thierfore will randomly give out a certain amount of Money to people for using the search and this will go towards element products such as skateboards hats shirts ETC. Thier is absolutly no catch I just got a free hat shiped to me yesturday. So basically all I need you to do is click on the banner that is on my sig.... sign up search something 1 time using it and thats it. once you have joined using the banner that is in my sig whenever you get points (Money) I will too so thierfore we both win. Anyway could u guys plz do this and im not going to be cheacking on this at all so could someone bump it when it gets old and stuff... And thanks to everyone in advance.
Back to top Go down

Clone needs your help. (Win free stuff)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: