Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama Scare in NY?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Obama Scare in NY? Empty
PostSubject: Obama Scare in NY?   Obama Scare in NY? EmptyApril 28th 2009, 5:27 pm

UPDATE: Oops, I made a mistake. Obama asked the PILOT of the plane to fly. It wasn't actually him. 😢
They say that President Obama flew his jet (or A jet) too low over the Statue of Liberty or something to get pictures of it, and he made the people think it was a second 9/11... I'm not gonna post too many comments on this, but what are YOUR takes on it?
SSD~

Last edited by Supersoradud on April 28th 2009, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Obama Scare in NY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Scare in NY?   Obama Scare in NY? EmptyApril 28th 2009, 5:29 pm

Oh wow, I don't think the pilot would be that stupid. Besides, why would he fly when you could just take it from a distance? People freak out too easily these days. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Obama Scare in NY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Scare in NY?   Obama Scare in NY? EmptyApril 28th 2009, 6:07 pm

Oh please. Nothing happened. Obama ain't do nothing. Like Chao said, "People freak out too easily these days."
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Obama Scare in NY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Scare in NY?   Obama Scare in NY? EmptyApril 28th 2009, 6:28 pm

If he crashed into it right away, then that would be a reason to panic. He flew around it though, even though he should of alerted the city first.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Obama Scare in NY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Scare in NY?   Obama Scare in NY? EmptyApril 28th 2009, 8:24 pm

That was O'bama? I knew it happened, but I had no idea. They could've atleast WARNED the govenor that it was happening, and then nobody would've left the building in a panic, which they had a REASON to do. Don't think flying a plane way too low over buildings most likely to be targeted when they are populated and nobody is warned is safe OR something not to panic about, Chao. I'm sure if you saw a plane come really close when it wasn't supposed to, you would freak out. And if you didn't, you are risking your life because you think you are so much better than everyone else when it comes planes. (You not meaning you, meaning anyone who does)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Obama Scare in NY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Scare in NY?   Obama Scare in NY? EmptyApril 28th 2009, 8:47 pm

It is hard for most people to think of how scary this really was -
Some people were still in grade school in 9/11, they didn't understand what was going on on the TV. (I'll never forget that day.)
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obama Scare in NY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Scare in NY?   Obama Scare in NY? Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama Scare in NY?
Page 1 of 1