Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just checking in.

Go down 
+8
Ace
Bandit
Snowball423
Dieg
Chargers
Rudolph
Mickey4741
Dan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 1st 2009, 8:20 pm

Hey everyone. Its c0median again, and I just remembered about this place so I came to check it out. Now heres some updates on my life.

-Honestly, my lifes amazing. Grades are very good in school, im starting to talk to this really cute girl. Im going to Six Flags Great Adventure next Saturday.(May 9th) School ends in about a month, meaning summers coming and thats totally PWNAGE :] Also I got this thing called a "Wave." It's like a tw0-wheeled skateboard.Like this one: http://media.charleston.net/images/lowcountryliving/5.jpg
And my friend, his dad, his dads girlfriend(his parents are divorced), his little brother bought a beach house in Stone Harbor, New Jersey. Which is the beach for all you wierdos that live somewhere else. And I can ride my "Wave" there since its like cement almost, not a wooden boardwalk and I get to to see the fireworks there. :D Also my dad got a new job permotion, meaning he will make more money, and hopefully he gets it. And if he does, were going to go on vacation somewhere tropical and warm so we can wake up on christmas morning and put on bathing suits. :) How awesome? Totally Awesome. :] Only bad thing is I have two projects due on monday. One requires a one page paper, and a poster board to use while presenting it. And health I need a timeline. How lame. I mean im in 9th Grade. Im 15 YRS OLD! Thats little elementry kiddish stuff. (Dont hate little kids because you will feel the same once you get as old as me.) ;] Thats basically it. So yeah, Im just checking in with everything. Ill check in once schools over for me and thats probably the last you'll hear from me.
-Until then, stay Dan-Tastic.
~Dan/C0median
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 1st 2009, 8:24 pm

Niceeeeeeeeee. IMMA GO TO THE BEACH AND SIX FLAGS AND STALK YOU. :P Hope yo daddy gets the promotion. Bai bai I am hyper.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 1st 2009, 8:31 pm

Haha. I see that. Cya Mickey.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 1st 2009, 8:39 pm

I like stalking people... I will come too.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 1st 2009, 8:40 pm

Hey buddy!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 1st 2009, 8:44 pm

Hey Chargers.

Ok, change of plans. Every stalker head to Mexico. Im going there to recieve the swine flu. :]
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 1st 2009, 8:49 pm

Wow your life's awesome dude.Also I have something like a Wave it's the same thing but it's callled a Ripstik.Anyways for your warm vacations come to the Dominican Republic like that I can stalk you.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 1st 2009, 8:53 pm

Hey C0median ;)

I have a wave too. School ends in about a month for me as well, I just wish they would lighten up on the homework.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 1st 2009, 8:55 pm

C0median wrote:
Hey Chargers.

Ok, change of plans. Every stalker head to Mexico. Im going there to recieve the swine flu. :]
Okay! *heads to Mexico!*
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 1st 2009, 9:11 pm

I'm happy things have been going well for C0. ;)
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 1st 2009, 9:50 pm

I'll go to Six Flags, then I'll go to the airport and fly to Cancun and stay at a 5 star resort. :D
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 1st 2009, 10:01 pm

Thats looks exactly like a ripstik except with a different graphic on the board.

I have one their awesome but its so hard to do tricks on them :D
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 2nd 2009, 12:18 pm

Yes, its almost exactly like the ripstick. Just a bit smaller.
I love them. :]
Costume:I agree, ive had 4 projects the last marking period. Im done two and two are due monday.. :/
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 2nd 2009, 12:22 pm

Glad to see your life is good. I've seen a wave before. I tried to ride it but I can't. Lol, I saw some kid ride up a hill with one. It looked so funny. Have fun at Six Flags and enjoy your summer.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 2nd 2009, 2:31 pm

I am glad you're having a good life, C0. ;)
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 2nd 2009, 3:36 pm

good to see lifes going well have fun!
Back to top Go down
Boopay
Mercenary
Mercenary
Boopay

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. EmptyMay 2nd 2009, 4:19 pm

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just checking in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Introduction and Farewells-
Jump to: