Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jmg's Autobiography

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Jmg's Autobiography Empty
PostSubject: Jmg's Autobiography   Jmg's Autobiography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 7:56 pm

Hello people, im jmg... as you all know. I posted this topic to let you know me better and about my real life. I have posted some important infromation about me and the others that surround me.

All about me...

My actuall name: Joshua
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite animal: Shark
Favorite sites: Cpp, CP, WV, Candystand and many more!
Friends on CPP: Egaro, Techno, Kingdom Dark, Neo and Reaper and many more!
Pets: 2 Dogs.

Familly: I am an only child in my big fat house that is so big there is so much room that we have open gaps everywhere. My mom is a pet groomer so we have a lot of dogs over at our house. My dad is a Aircraft Mechanic and this is what enspired me to join the air force when I grow up. I live next to my friend Nick who is Egaro on this site. We play together a lot but he is moving so that is sort of a bump in the road. I live next to another friend of mine, Deion. He is usually never around and I havent seen him in about 4 months or so. I spend most of my day on the computer after I get home from school.

School...

My school is preety boring. Im in 6th grade and we get no breaks or stuff like that. The only time we go outside is during lunch when its our turn which is every few weeks. I have 2 main friends in my school. They are Chris and Nick.{Not the Nick here on CPP}. We hang out a lot together and are very good friends. There is this bully, Tylan. He is such a jerk. He makes fun of people to get girls to "notice" him. I really hate him.

Well, that is my life and the things I go through every day. I hope you enjoyed my AutoBiography. Thanks for Reading!
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Jmg's Autobiography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jmg's Autobiography   Jmg's Autobiography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 9:56 pm

Sounds like a nice life, kinda like mine except I live somwhere else and I'm ina more boring grade 8th.... :mmm:
Back to top Go down

Jmg's Autobiography
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: