Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surprise! Again?

Go down 
+35
Bam
Snowball423
Paint Ninja
Mikki
Argie
bubba1960
Bronze
iSnow
FlyingKanga
Kool Kat
RR
Tgpcds
BabyCP
Cj2
Sjb
Creeper
Cycle22
Loki Terry
Shadow Sora
BT
Rifleman-Dlb
Tricky
Rudolph
Iced8383
AlterBlade
Snowiyflake
Rocky
Penguin.
Chargers
stevenF50
Puggypug10
Brennan
Bandit
Thunder
Big Sb
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

Surprise! Again? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 11:17 am

Guys its a theme. Its not like the forum has completely changed..you have to live with it. If you honestly can't come to this forum anymore just because of the theme, you should leave.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 11:24 am

Chao wrote:
BT wrote:
Chao wrote:
Snoman The Great wrote:
Chao wrote:
Snoman The Great wrote:
babyCP wrote:
Will this theme stay for quite a while? :/
No offense, but I can't wait until this goth parade is over.
I'm asking the same thing, Will it stay for the normal month?
:snomanthegreat

Just enjoy it, will ya? The theme isn't goth unless it's darker and totally black. Big Sb put his time into making this theme so we owe him. Atleast give some constructive criticism. :/
Ah, I like it now. The only reason I didn't like it was for the glitchey-stuf and squished GFX. I like it now, everything fits.. =DD

No you don't, that wasn't what you said earlier. You said this was a goth parade of dull colors. Again, would you just enjoy it? This theme isn't going to last that long.
Are you that much of a stubborn nit wit? He just said he liked it, and you go all "I'm Chao, I randomly say spammy things" on him. He figging said he likes the theme, so when somebody says that don't say "OMG why don't you like the theme?!??!???!!!! LIKE IT OR DIE!!!!!11"

I don't think I'll argue with someone who should be banned by now... for good. :roll:
Ouch. That one hurt me in the heart.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 12:08 pm

The header has to ruin it now, of course.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 1:33 pm

Argie wrote:
The header has to ruin it now, of course.
Header?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 1:40 pm

I think the header is fine, it may not look to your tastes, but trust me, he has spent a lot of time on this :roll:
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 4:06 pm

RR wrote:
Guys its a theme. Its not like the forum has completely changed..you have to live with it. If you honestly can't come to this forum anymore just because of the theme, you should leave.
Some people don't like the theme including myself and that's our opinions so we can't just live with it. I know I can't.... :roll:
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 4:12 pm

babyCP wrote:
RR wrote:
Some people don't like the theme including myself and that's our opinions so we can't just live with it. I know I can't.... :roll:

I know... The new theme sorta brings me down... Like its a goth/emo forum a little bit...

Actully, it reminds me of funerals.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 4:16 pm

Mikki wrote:
babyCP wrote:
RR wrote:

I know... The new theme sorta brings me down... Like its a goth/emo forum a little bit...

Woah. I never expected you to say it reminds you of funerals.
Well from reading nearly everyones posts, half the people don't really like this theme and I'm not trying to make Big SB feel bad about his GFX or anything like that but this was a theme that not much people like and if you think about it, it is summer so a theme with like penguins in swimming suits or ice cream would be perfect. ;)
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 4:24 pm

I think the theme is alright.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 4:26 pm

babyCP wrote:
I still don't like it...again no offence but it's summer, remember? Payton Bice

Since when does summer start in May? Big Sb said there will be a new theme in summer, and it will be light. You can't please everyone. Sometimes we need to throw in a darker theme ;)
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 4:27 pm

babyCP wrote:
Mikki wrote:
babyCP wrote:
RR wrote:

Well from reading nearly everyones posts, half the people don't really like this theme and I'm not trying to make Big SB feel bad about his GFX or anything like that but this was a theme that not much people like and if you think about it, it is summer so a theme with like penguins in swimming suits or ice cream would be perfect. ;)

I ment the colors :P

And I agree with babyCP's idea.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 4:32 pm

Mikki wrote:
babyCP wrote:
Mikki wrote:
babyCP wrote:
RR wrote:

I ment the colors :P

And I agree with babyCP's idea.
Thanks and yeah I know what you mean about the colours. Red and black won't fit for summer. (Grey aswell)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 4:43 pm

Just stop complaining, if you don't like it then that's not the staff's problem. Get over it, it's a theme, it's not going to last forever. I thought we needed a darker theme for once and this is it. Is it Summer yet? No, it is not. This is May, a month where anything happens on CP and CPP. If you don't like it then too bad, just enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 4:59 pm

Chao wrote:
I thought we needed a darker theme for once and this is it.
See you are a EMO. -_-
Well I still think that a black and red theme doesn't suit, plus I can't get over it because it's my opinion that I don't like the theme.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 5:00 pm

Chao wrote:
Just stop complaining, if you don't like it then that's not the staff's problem. Get over it, it's a theme, it's not going to last forever. I thought we needed a darker theme for once and this is it. Is it Summer yet? No, it is not. This is May, a month where anything happens on CP and CPP. If you don't like it then too bad, just enjoy it.

Yeah, protecting the Dark Theme...EMO! :0o
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 5:38 pm

This isn't dark.
Since when did themes have to rotate with the season, I remember the theme before the walruses, that was all bright and pink, in winter:roll:
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 6:34 pm

Chao wrote:
Hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Big Sb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Big Sb

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 6:38 pm

Guys, this theme isn't going to last forever. I can't please everybody.
Some people like dark themes so I decided to give them a theme they like for once.
;)
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2009, 9:06 pm

I like, it, its very simple and not very club penguiny, which in my case is good.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2009, 10:03 am

I don't see who wanted a dark theme...unless only Chao asked for one. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2009, 11:00 am

babyCP wrote:
I don't see who wanted a dark theme...unless only Chao asked for one. Payton Bice
I wanted one.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2009, 11:00 am

Argie wrote:
babyCP wrote:
I wanted one.
Well I'm sure your happy because you got the theme you wanted. :oops:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2009, 4:42 pm

..I don't know you two anymore.. :XP:
I like the light, and so does the summer feeling.. =DD
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2009, 10:31 pm

Argie wrote:
Chao wrote:
Hypocrite.

XD no jokes.
Back to top Go down
Dq231
Lurker
Lurker
Dq231

Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2009, 11:31 pm

eww 8X what a horrible theme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! Again?   Surprise! Again? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise! Again?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next