Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?

Go down 
+3
Shadow Sora
Tgpcds
Thunder
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? EmptyMay 24th 2009, 9:20 pm

When you buy Rockhopper's plants, do you just let them sit in your igloo or can you do something with them?
Back to top Go down
Tgpcds
Citizen
Citizen
Tgpcds

Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? EmptyMay 24th 2009, 10:33 pm

No, it just does the same action to one of Rockhopper's old items. Especially, the rare flower pot. You had to wait until it finished sprouting, that's what will happen, you just have to wait probably.. a week or maybe more than.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? EmptyMay 25th 2009, 12:15 am

^What he said.
Although caring for certain CP plants sounds like a cool feature, as long as you don't have to pay for water and supplies like with puffles...
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Tgpcds
Citizen
Citizen
Tgpcds

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? EmptyMay 25th 2009, 12:19 am

I agree. At least we don't have to pay for the water, and even the fertilizer. O_o
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? EmptyMay 25th 2009, 5:21 am

Let it sit, let it grow... Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? EmptyMay 25th 2009, 6:02 am

I just put them in my igloo, leave it their for a week and then log on CP and see if it has grown. XD
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? EmptyMay 25th 2009, 9:42 am

Oh... OK. I'll just wait then.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? EmptyMay 25th 2009, 9:45 am

Well last time, Rockhopper brang a plant. I bought it and put it in my igloo then it turned out to be Pink Flowers. XD
No lie. ;D
Back to top Go down
Tgpcds
Citizen
Citizen
Tgpcds

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? EmptyMay 25th 2009, 12:54 pm

In which what babyCP said, that was the rare flower pot, in which I'm guessing at this point.

Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? EmptyMay 25th 2009, 4:36 pm

The only thing you can do with the flower pots are to leave them in your igloo and let them grow.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? EmptyMay 25th 2009, 5:01 pm

tgpcds wrote:
In which what babyCP said, that was the rare flower pot, in which I'm guessing at this point.

Ya, your right...I was talking about that. x)
Back to top Go down
pink iceburg
Seeker
Seeker
pink iceburg

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? EmptyMay 31st 2009, 9:06 pm

Last year I think Rockhopper brought a plant and you just had to let it grow and it turned inti a rose thingy. So let them grow I guess.

~Pink iceburg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?   Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Have To Do Anything To The Plants?
Page 1 of 1