Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Poll For CPP President

Go down 
+24
Sjb
Rifleman-Dlb
Rudolph
Ninja C
muttly
leahcim
Brennan
Helaina
Argie
iSnow
Thunder
snowmanx
BabyCP
stevenF50
Goobenheimer
Redziggy
Kool Kat
BT
Scotland
Creeper
Ace
Dieg
AlterBlade
Triton
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who do you want to be CPP President?
Chao w/ Mickey (Chaos)
Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 Bar_left37%Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 Bar_right
 37% [ 15 ]
Dieg w/ Snookims (lolzterz)
Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 Bar_left63%Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 Bar_right
 63% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2009, 10:59 pm

smileygurl wrote:
Scotland wrote:
Oooh, and i don't know if i should say this, but by Dieg's posts on this thread, he seems quiet up himself and he's pretty c0cky... like he knows he's going to win.

Hey! Guess what? Know one cares!!!! Shushup

Scot's not being mean. He's just stating his opinion. So theres no need to start an arguement.

This is pretty much why CPP's going downhill. Everyone has smartarse comments to make for everything.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2009, 11:13 pm

I voted for Dieg.
Simply because he had a good application, and Snookims is on his team.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 12:44 am

Shouldn't Dieg win since Chao is a mod? :P

Sorry I haven't been posting. Busy with school again.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 8:18 am

Scotland wrote:
Chao, because Dieg has been mean to me in the past and i guess now he's putting on the goody goody act.
Oh yeah that time,heh let's just forget about that ok I'm not telling you to vote for me just to forget about that little war we had? Ok?
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 8:28 am

Dieg and Snookims all the way
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 9:09 am

I voted Dieg. Plus isn't Chao a mod so he shouldn't enter, no wait mods can enter, right?
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 9:47 am

Pretty hard choice, they look like they both deserve the spot.
Well, i made my choice anyway, i voted Dieg. :]

Really sorry Chao, but you've been a kind person since i registered here.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 9:47 am

Obviously, Chao and Mickey!
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 10:03 am

Dieg wrote:
Scotland wrote:
Chao, because Dieg has been mean to me in the past and i guess now he's putting on the goody goody act.
Oh yeah that time,heh let's just forget about that ok I'm not telling you to vote for me just to forget about that little war we had? Ok?

I see, but your just saying that to look nice...

And to what Koolkat said, it is going downhill, isn't it :P

And what's with the avatars on the right? Sucksh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 5:22 pm

Lookie who's winning.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 5:50 pm

Scotland wrote:
Dieg wrote:
Scotland wrote:

Ok seriously I don't frickin care what some random dude on the internet thinks about me.I don't even care about winning this.Who knows if you're really some guy from Scotland or if you're some hobo who got a cheap PC.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 6:13 pm

Hmmpph....BT4MAWD signatures, Used to be a Proud Planet member avatars, some stupid thread signatures...

Chao and Mickey.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 8:48 pm

Mickey is a good friend of mine, but Dieg and Snookims win my vote easily.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 8:59 pm

Dieg w/ Snookims
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 9:55 pm

Dieg wrote:
Scotland wrote:
Dieg wrote:
Scotland wrote:

Ok seriously I don't frickin care what some random dude on the internet thinks about me.I don't even care about winning this.Who knows if you're really some guy from Scotland or if you're some hobo who got a cheap PC.

Just a small fraction of the mean-ness to what your all about to get :) Good luck...

1) If you don't care about winning the poll why did you enter? Ofcourse you want to win, otherwise you would have kept well clear of it...

2) If i was a hobo it would be impossible for me to have a "PC" because your meaning of hobo, a person who is homeless, gives me the facts that homeless people have no access to electricity therefore could not have a computer and internet to come on here.

3) And, a hobo is actually someone who travels on trains... the coal trains or whatever.

4) No, i could be from anywhere in the world right now, i may not be in Scotland, i just thought i'de be an idiot and call my self Scotland because i live in Pakistan. I just make sigs about a Scottish football team that i support just to look Scottish. And how did you even get to that point? Run out of comebacks so you thought you'de call me a hobo ey... pathetic.

No, i'm not from Scotland at all.

Dieg... owned.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 11:13 pm

dieg and snook now lets keep this election clean *cough* cake for any one that votes for dieg *cough* *cough*.
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2009, 2:04 am

[quote="Dieg"]What PM? Or were you talking to Triton.[/quote
PM is when you send a messege in private!
And i belive Chao should be the president!
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2009, 9:39 am

Scotland wrote:
Dieg wrote:
Scotland wrote:
Dieg wrote:
Scotland wrote:

Just a small fraction of the mean-ness to what your all about to get :) Good luck...

1) If you don't care about winning the poll why did you enter? Ofcourse you want to win, otherwise you would have kept well clear of it...

2) If i was a hobo it would be impossible for me to have a "PC" because your meaning of hobo, a person who is homeless, gives me the facts that homeless people have no access to electricity therefore could not have a computer and internet to come on here.

3) And, a hobo is actually someone who travels on trains... the coal trains or whatever.

4) No, i could be from anywhere in the world right now, i may not be in Scotland, i just thought i'de be an idiot and call my self Scotland because i live in Pakistan. I just make sigs about a Scottish football team that i support just to look Scottish. And how did you even get to that point? Run out of comebacks so you thought you'de call me a hobo ey... pathetic.

No, i'm not from Scotland at all.

Dieg... owned.
Lol that's all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2009, 9:47 am

Because you have no comeback good enough.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2009, 9:49 am

Scotland wrote:
Because you have no comeback good enough.
I know Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2009, 9:53 am

[quote="Polina zueva"]
Dieg wrote:
What PM? Or were you talking to Triton.[/quote
PM is when you send a messege in private!
And i belive Chao should be the president!

But, Chao is a moderator, I don't think it would be fair if he won because then he would be president and mod so I voted Dieg. :P
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2009, 9:55 am

yay! i could be cpp's segent... time to go find some walruses!
Back to top Go down
muttly
Adventurer
Adventurer
muttly

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2009, 9:56 am

i voted on the poll and read the apps before i voted
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2009, 11:02 am

And I will be the commander of CPP's Armed forces :D

And Triton can all of the presidents administration get badges that say:

"Presidents Administration Member" or something :D
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2009, 7:34 pm

Wow, Dieg has taken a commanding lead.

He is ahead of Chao by 10 points. :0o

Keep voting guys it's not over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Poll For CPP President   Final Poll For CPP President - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Poll For CPP President
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next