Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happens when were dead?

Go down 
+13
Argie
Loony
Spence
rock 'n roll king
Rudolph
Bandit
Mickey4741
Dieg
Stanstar
CrazyCatoon
Redziggy
FlyingKanga
lurchin
17 posters
AuthorMessage

What happens when were dead? Empty
PostSubject: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 1:02 am

Just curious, what do you think will happen when you die? I dont want debating, just your opinion.

I think that we are some how reincarnated. It jsut makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
lurchin
Lurker
Lurker
lurchin

Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 3:06 am

Idk you just dk even how to describe like you'll never think people will forget about you!
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 5:20 am

Are you Hindu or Buddhist smileygurl ?

I don't believe in this reincarnation stuff. You only have once chance to prove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 11:36 am

No, I am agnostic. I just open my mind to other eideas.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 11:39 am

I don't know what will happen, but what I hope that happens is that our soul lives on, basically, as a ghost, to watch on the world, well, I'm not to sure what I hope really, I don't want reincarnation, that just feels like it's a waste of your past life.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 12:10 pm

I would love to go on to a kind of dream world, but more conscious than a dream. Sorta like you're in your own world, and you can do whatever you like.

I'd rather not go to some 'Heaven' with billions of other dead people (no offense, dead people).

Although I would choose Heaven over Heck, for obvious reasons. (BTW, I said H.E.L.L, but it replaced it with Heck).
Back to top Go down
Stanstar
Lurker
Lurker
Stanstar

Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 12:49 pm

I'm atheist, but I would love it if reincarnation does happen! Hopefully, Black Bears will still be around by the time I die - I went on this thing called ReincarnationStation.com and it's a questionaire which determines what animal you will be. It said I would be a black bear! That I don't mind.

If I knew reincarnation did happen and I had one wish, I would wish humans would become extinct. We could all be animals and rule the world in a less dangerous manner. We would have homes in old buildings which could have been the Club Penguin studio and things like that.

By the way, the first paragraph is my opinion. The second is just something I would like to do revolving around the topic.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 4:16 pm

According to my religion we go to heaven after death.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 5:00 pm

Heaven or some place, or we just die. Who knows?

Leaning toward heaven or spiritual place though ;D
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 5:06 pm

Heaven. Or everything is just blank.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 5:12 pm

Heaven, but I guess I do think of the idea of reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 5:13 pm

Stanstar wrote:
I'm atheist, but I would love it if reincarnation does happen! Hopefully, Black Bears will still be around by the time I die - I went on this thing called ReincarnationStation.com and it's a questionaire which determines what animal you will be. It said I would be a black bear! That I don't mind.

If I knew reincarnation did happen and I had one wish, I would wish humans would become extinct. We could all be animals and rule the world in a less dangerous manner. We would have homes in old buildings which could have been the Club Penguin studio and things like that.

By the way, the first paragraph is my opinion. The second is just something I would like to do revolving around the topic.

I was a parrot. XD
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 5:17 pm

Wurmple wrote:
Stanstar wrote:

I was a parrot. XD
Like Peter Griffin... My past life was a strawberry. :S Those were dark dark times.
Back to top Go down
rock 'n roll king
Observer
Observer
rock 'n roll king

Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 7:47 pm

debate forum

also i kinda do belive in being alive again if that would happen

i would be a dog
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 7:58 pm

Everything being blank would be horrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 8:39 pm

rock 'n roll king wrote:
debate forum

also i kinda do belive in being alive again if that would happen

i would be a dog

Its shouldnt be in debate becuase I just want to hear others opinions with out argueing. Thanks for reading the first post.
Back to top Go down
Spence
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spence

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 8:48 pm

i don't know. i've actually pondered that question many times in my head.
Mabe you feel the pain that you died with for the rest of eternity?
Mabey you go to heaven, purgatory or Heck?
Mabey you sit theres with your soul pondering about the earth.
Mabey you shut down so your body cant move and your soul sits there bored.
mabey you go to an alternative afterlife?
or even mabey you go to a parellel universe called "Your life #2" where u can relive. I mean, you've seen mirrors, havent you?
Back to top Go down
Loony
Digintary
Digintary
Loony

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 5th 2009, 10:33 am

Wurmple wrote:
Stanstar wrote:

I was a parrot. XD
I did the test thing and it said I would be a lion!!!yay!
I dont know maybe we go to heaven or heck or its just dark and nothing happenes
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 5th 2009, 6:01 pm

When I die I think I will be buried.
Back to top Go down
Hershey8465
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hershey8465

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 5th 2009, 6:18 pm

Dieg wrote:
According to my religion we go to heaven after death.
Yeah, same here. (I'm Christian) But I really don't know what to believe!
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 6th 2009, 4:50 am

Even so I am a christian (i dont know 😢 ) I think we just get made into another plant, animal or human again, but then again, I think you go to heavan as well.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Charon
Seeker
Seeker
Dr. Charon

Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 6th 2009, 6:25 am

You just rot in the ground, and burn - die slowly and burn. You're like fertiliser to the deadly soil.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 6th 2009, 8:24 am

I think that we'll get another life up in heaven or if your bad you rot in H3ll.

Last edited by babyCP on June 6th 2009, 8:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? EmptyJune 6th 2009, 8:24 am

I quoted it instead of editing my other post. Mistake. :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens when were dead?   What happens when were dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens when were dead?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: