HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Find the pin!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff


Posts : 3992
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 4:19 pm

I mean totally not in the Sports area. XD
Back to top Go down
Spence
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 4:28 pm

better hints there no freaking park in cpp that means me more confused!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend


Posts : 6959
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 5:34 pm

You guys actually have to look for it. Stop asking for hints. It is not hard to find.
If I was a user, I probably could have found it by now...
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
avatar

Posts : 5403
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 5:48 pm

Just one hint please?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6980
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 5:50 pm

I can't find it. :x
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend


Posts : 6959
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 5:53 pm

Keep looking. It isn't hard. Plus, there are tools on this forum that can help you find it easily.

Again, think of the word Skate.

Guys. You have a week to find it. That is enough time. If we gave you hints that helped you find it right away, it would be pointless. You would find the pin the first day and spend the next 6 days waiting for the next pin to come out. Fun....
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
avatar

Posts : 5403
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 6:08 pm

Tools on the forum. Ok.
I am going on vacation, so I have less time to find the pin.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
avatar

Posts : 8266
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 6:14 pm

I found it, about to send PM ;)
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff


Posts : 3992
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 6:28 pm

I'll tell an admin to transfer you the coins Cycle. ;)
Back to top Go down
Talan
Sidekick
Sidekick
avatar

Posts : 502
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 6:36 pm

Is it a stickied thread?
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff


Posts : 3992
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 6:37 pm

Yes it is.
Back to top Go down
Talan
Sidekick
Sidekick
avatar

Posts : 502
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 6:39 pm

The only place it could be is in the Sports area but it isn't..

I'm doing a search now every stickied thread in the forum.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff


Posts : 3992
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 6:43 pm

Oh, pardon my mistake, it is not a stickied thread.

So that means:

1. Not in the sports area
2. Not a sticky

Pardon.
Back to top Go down
Talan
Sidekick
Sidekick
avatar

Posts : 502
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 6:44 pm

Okay.. this search it going to take longer than I thought.

Okay, I've searched the forums using the search thing and the pin hasn't came up. I put in 'Skate park' and everything.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
avatar

Posts : 8266
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 13th 2009, 6:57 pm

Should there be a rule about not bumping these threads? It would make it extremely easy to find otherwise.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff


Posts : 3992
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 14th 2009, 6:49 am

@Cycle: Yeah. I'll add that. ;)

2 new pin finders:

-123 sjb
-big dlb

Altough, when I clicked Dlb's link,there was something suspicious..So I doubt 123 sjb told big dlb


Last edited by iElmo on June 14th 2009, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
avatar

Posts : 4065
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 14th 2009, 8:15 am

You just double posted in less than 24 hours.
I'm infracting you.
Back to top Go down
Spence
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 14th 2009, 8:31 am

thats true.
Elmo you need 1 more clue please?
Back to top Go down
Maarvii
Forum Legend
Forum Legend


Posts : 6573
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 14th 2009, 8:34 am

Well, I don't know how to "register" or whatever you do to be on the list, but I am looking for the pin also. So can you please add me on the list?
EDIT: Naoo I know what "Pin Finders" means.. Nevermind. xD

:snomanthegreat

Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 14th 2009, 8:36 am

Snoman The Great wrote:
iElmo wrote:
2 new pin finders:

-123 sjb
-big dlb

Altough, when I clicked Dlb's link,there was something suspicious..So I doubt 123 sjb told big dlb
Well, I don't know how to "register" or whatever you do to be on the list, but I am looking for the pin also. So can you please add me on the list?
:snomanthegreat
Snoman, Snoman, Snoman. You don't register anything. Once you find the pin, PM RTL then he will give you ten coins for finding the pin. Then iElmo will add you too the list for finding the pin. But you haven't found it yet so you can't be added to the list. :P
Back to top Go down
Maarvii
Forum Legend
Forum Legend


Posts : 6573
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 14th 2009, 8:37 am

babyDB wrote:
Snoman The Great wrote:
iElmo wrote:
2 new pin finders:

-123 sjb
-big dlb

Altough, when I clicked Dlb's link,there was something suspicious..So I doubt 123 sjb told big dlb
Well, I don't know how to "register" or whatever you do to be on the list, but I am looking for the pin also. So can you please add me on the list?
:snomanthegreat
Snoman, Snoman, Snoman. You don't register anything. Once you find the pin, PM RTL then he will give you ten coins for finding the pin. Then iElmo will add you too the list for finding the pin. But you haven't found it yet so you can't be added to the list. :P
babyDB, babyDB, babyDB. If you saw my edit, you would've known that I naoo know what "Pin Finders" mean. :XP:
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Talan
Sidekick
Sidekick
avatar

Posts : 502
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 14th 2009, 8:37 am

Can you give us another clue? What happened to 'it will be quite easy to find'?

Quote :
This may not seem much but they will be pretty easy to find
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 14th 2009, 8:39 am

Snoman The Great wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Snoman The Great wrote:
iElmo wrote:
2 new pin finders:

-123 sjb
-big dlb

Altough, when I clicked Dlb's link,there was something suspicious..So I doubt 123 sjb told big dlb
Well, I don't know how to "register" or whatever you do to be on the list, but I am looking for the pin also. So can you please add me on the list?
:snomanthegreat
Snoman, Snoman, Snoman. You don't register anything. Once you find the pin, PM RTL then he will give you ten coins for finding the pin. Then iElmo will add you too the list for finding the pin. But you haven't found it yet so you can't be added to the list. :P
babyDB, babyDB, babyDB. If you saw my edit, you would've known that I naoo know what "Pin Finders" mean. :XP:
:snomanthegreat
Oh really, well I posted my post before you edited yours. :P
Back to top Go down
Maarvii
Forum Legend
Forum Legend


Posts : 6573
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 14th 2009, 8:42 am

babyDB wrote:
Oh really, well I posted my post before you edited yours. :P
Grrrr- Whatever. Carry on, Mrs. DB. (And while you're at it, let SOMEONE ELSE correct my mistakes, if you will?) :P
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   June 14th 2009, 8:46 am

Snoman The Great wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Oh really, well I posted my post before you edited yours. :P
Grrrr- Whatever. Carry on, Mrs. DB. (And while you're at it, let SOMEONE ELSE correct my mistakes, if you will?) :P
:snomanthegreat
Nuhh, I like correcting you. Payton Bice
I'm still your master, you admitted it. Now don't reply back. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Find the pin!   

Back to top Go down
 
Find the pin!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» DC Infinite Heroes Find
» Does Magic Find Effect the Drop rate of stones in Sewers Lvl1 ACT3?
» Where do I find Might Seeds?
» Where do I find stoutbone?
» list of collection items and where to find them

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: