Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Next Gen Console?

Go down 
+19
Mikki
Hershey8465
JazzDawg
Ghost
BabyCP
Rifleman-Dlb
ParkourSAM
FlyingKanga
iJosh
magicNASRI
Nooh
ipodflix
Linky
RR
Goobenheimer
Egaro
DK-Y2Y
Redziggy
Dieg
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Best Console?
PS3
Best Next Gen Console? Bar_left35%Best Next Gen Console? Bar_right
 35% [ 12 ]
Xbox360
Best Next Gen Console? Bar_left26%Best Next Gen Console? Bar_right
 26% [ 9 ]
Wii
Best Next Gen Console? Bar_left38%Best Next Gen Console? Bar_right
 38% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Best Next Gen Console? Empty
PostSubject: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 1:19 pm

I don't have to explain it just vote ok?

I say ps3 all the way it has the best games,graphics and gameplay.I don't really care the 360 has better online atleast it's free for the ps3.I used to like the Wii a lot but the games got too childish even for an 11 year old for me of course there are some good games for it but still.360 just think what a ps3 fanboy would say and that's my opinion ;)
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 1:30 pm

I'll always love the 360, and its exclusive games.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 1:45 pm

The 360 does have some good exclusives like Banjo Whatever,Halo(I gotta admit Halo pwnz too bad only for 360),GOW and some more.But the ps3 got Uncharted,Killzone 2,Warhawk,Resistance 2,Resistance:Fall of men,LBP and we're getting FF14,God of War 3,Uncharted 2 and many more.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 1:49 pm

Just got me a PS3..I gotta say it rocks. I vote for the PS3 for it's exclusives like LBP,MGS4(the game's presentation is flawless),Killzone 2,Uncharted...etc.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 1:57 pm

Yeah, and it's good a lot of PS3's exclusives are coming to xbox aswell this year.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 2:02 pm

Wii.
No More Hero's, Klonoa, The Conduit, Madworld, RE4, and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicals.

All great (Exclusive) games.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 2:04 pm

The Wii's pointless, motion control is boring and annoying.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 2:04 pm

Redziggy wrote:
Then PS3 controlers wouldn't have it. Unless you're implying that the PS3 is boring and annoying?
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 2:07 pm

Egaro wrote:
Redziggy wrote:
Then PS3 controlers wouldn't have it.
The PS3 had plans for that before the Wii and it wasn't even supposed to be the main focus of the games.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 2:08 pm

I really like No More Heroes..it owns MadWorld. MadWorld is too short.
PS3 and 360 both own Wii's lineup. Still Wii is getting No More Heroes 2..which will own.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 2:09 pm

Egaro wrote:
Redziggy wrote:
Then PS3 controlers wouldn't have it. Unless you're implying that the PS3 is boring and annoying?
I didn't say anything about PS3...
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 2:10 pm

Redziggy wrote:
Egaro wrote:
Redziggy wrote:
I didn't say anything about PS3...
You said motion control is boring and annoying. That applies to the PS3 controlers, also.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 2:12 pm

I didn't know they had it.

I'm not saying PS3's boring and annoying, I'm just saying motion control itself is.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 2:16 pm

Redziggy wrote:
I didn't know they had it.

I'm not saying PS3's boring and annoying, I'm just saying motion control itself is.
If you played Little Big Planet, you'd know. You can move Sackboys head by moving the controller.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 2:41 pm

DK-Y2Y wrote:
Just got me a PS3..I gotta say it rocks. I vote for the PS3 for it's exclusives like LBP,MGS4(the game's presentation is flawless),Killzone 2,Uncharted...etc.

Nice DK! When you get online tell me your PSN and ill add you.
PS3..no explaining necessary.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 3:57 pm

Wow I thought most votes would be Wii but no.Also rr remember a thread you made like this one a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 7:09 pm

Dieg wrote:
Wow I thought most votes would be Wii but no.Also rr remember a thread you made like this one a long time ago.

Yup theres been a lot of threads like this.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 7:37 pm

I like Wii.

-Link 8)
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 7:40 pm

i would have to say Xbox 360 because its right in the middle of the price range and more afordable than the ps3,also great exclusives and way better Online

Xbox Live > PS3 Network
Even if you have to pay $50 A YEAR! its sill great
Back to top Go down
Nooh
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Nooh

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 19th 2009, 8:00 pm

PS3 Is way way better than Xbox 360 and Wii... I got to say Sony have really outdone themselves on the PS3 inFamous has just amazing gameplay,graphics,story, and even choices. Playstation 4 Ever
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 20th 2009, 3:58 am

Woah! The 360 is way better than all this crap, so way hay.
Back to top Go down
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 20th 2009, 11:34 am

The PS3 is amazing, the exclusive games such as mag which is coming out in November
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 20th 2009, 11:35 am

Wii = awesomeness

Resident Evil, Call of Duty, Halo is really not my thing right now.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 20th 2009, 12:24 pm

I hate threads like this. People saysthat one thing is better than the other, and it's a fact, etc. when it's just an opinion. If the PS3 is the next generation console, what about Project Natal, eh? Also, you can't say one thing has better graphics than the other because it's the game that have the graphics. If you weren't talking about that, then I might as well say that I think the Xbox 360's graphics are better because I just think they're better.

Anyway, I would have to say the PC, in my opinion of course. Take that. :P
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? EmptyJune 20th 2009, 4:02 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
I hate threads like this. People saysthat one thing is better than the other, and it's a fact, etc. when it's just an opinion. If the PS3 is the next generation console, what about Project Natal, eh? Also, you can't say one thing has better graphics than the other because it's the game that have the graphics. If you weren't talking about that, then I might as well say that I think the Xbox 360's graphics are better because I just think they're better.

Anyway, I would have to say the PC, in my opinion of course. Take that. :P

PC ALL THE WAY , the pc is the best next gen console!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Next Gen Console?   Best Next Gen Console? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Next Gen Console?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next