Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Longest Lasting Buddies?

Go down 
+3
Endless Night
Xtra Cash
Unarae
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Longest Lasting Buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Longest Lasting Buddies?   Longest Lasting Buddies? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 11:52 pm

In a continuation of another thread, I'm curious to know: who are your longest lasting buddies on your list? How did you meet? Are they still online often? Here are my longest lasting buddies:

Nico Sy
Wadz1999
Camshaft18
Harbear21

The history between all of these buddies is really interesting. Nico and Wadz, who are RL brother and sister, I had met just after the 3rd Anniversary party, when all the ninja shadows were spotted around the island. Nico got the idea to start a ninja-hunting group, which included Wadz, myself, and a few others, and we've been close ever since.

I met Cam and Har at around the same time. Cam and Har are also RL brothers, and I met Cam first. I think we met in the cave, or maybe in the mine. Cam introduced me to Har, and we've also been friends ever since. Har, however, has deleted me a few times. Not that I ever minded, though. He and I always met up again, and then he'd take me to the pizza parlour to make up for deleting me. Talk about a sweetie!

Two others who also deserve special recognition are Weir11 and Lkcoolguy, with whom I've also been quite close. Weir, like Har, had deleted me once in the past, but we made up again and have been buddies again ever since. Lk was another penguin I met when Nico, Wadz, and I were all out hunting for ninja shadows. He's also a great buddy and my list wouldn't be complete without him.

So, what's the history behind how you met your longest lasting buddies?
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Longest Lasting Buddies?   Longest Lasting Buddies? EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 6:46 pm

Sportsjoe122- I know him in real life, but he quit a long time ago.
Slider425- He recorded me in a snowball fight and is now a video on YouTube. I
think he quit too. I don't know how we met.
Millionaire- She added me. Her penguin has a red lei, and the first pin, but might have quit.
Kfc Eats Me- Still plays CP and probably one of the first. I added her because I thought the name was funny.
Deedee975-We met at the dock on Frozen and she still plays but not very often. I also know her on AIM.
Ddog123456- Don't know how we met but once I saw him interviewing Gator360 at his igloo! 8o
Colmaur- I don't know how we met, she used to play CP but now not very often. I think she plays Gaia now.

I only have 45 buddies!
Back to top Go down
Endless Night
Sidekick
Sidekick
Endless Night

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Longest Lasting Buddies?   Longest Lasting Buddies? EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 6:49 pm

Lavender6625 and Curly105. They've been my real life buddies for 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Happlecot
Lurker
Lurker
Happlecot

Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Longest Lasting Buddies?   Longest Lasting Buddies? EmptyJune 23rd 2009, 9:31 am

Vital Viper (never liked him, but not enough to remove him)
Julllea (my cousin)
Skatekid4791 (my buddy from elementary school)
Bluey393 (my other little cousin)
Tas 1000 (good friend from old forums)
Hot Pizza (good friend from old forums)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Longest Lasting Buddies?   Longest Lasting Buddies? EmptyJune 23rd 2009, 10:43 am

Thesox
Shinything
Jubjubs89
King Chewy (Ace)

I also have some of my favorite buddies:
Jubjubs89
King Chewy
Snoman98 (STG)
Latino Sinem (babyCP)
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Longest Lasting Buddies?   Longest Lasting Buddies? EmptyJune 23rd 2009, 11:12 am

Kaina Kmc- She deleted me and my friends, either she quit of she was perma banned.

Hoplapages- Still goes on, I havn't seen him much.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Longest Lasting Buddies?   Longest Lasting Buddies? EmptyJune 29th 2009, 5:14 pm

Jennycute. I added her in January 2007.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longest Lasting Buddies?   Longest Lasting Buddies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Longest Lasting Buddies?
Page 1 of 1