Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!

Go down 
+3
Thunder
Unarae
AlterBlade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music! Empty
PostSubject: New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!   New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music! EmptyJune 26th 2009, 1:13 am

There are no new igloos in the catalog that have been found right now. However, there are 2 new flooring. There is a sand floor and a flooring item to make it look like you have a hole in your floor, a dig item. I think it's cool how they added that.

We have new igloo music. The best one would have to be the Viking Opera by far.

Also, we have new DJ3K songs, so go check them out!

Last edited by Chao on June 26th 2009, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!   New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music! EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:01 am

I love the Viking Opera music! I'll check out the new flooring, that sounds cool! Thanks for that update, Chao! The Planet Y music is good too.

*Hey you missed the Dirt and Leaves Flooring! I've never seen it before, but it's on the next page, after the Sand Flooring. Just thought I'd mention that!*

Last edited by Unarae on June 26th 2009, 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Information)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!   New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music! EmptyJune 26th 2009, 10:31 am

I like the Viking Opera, but not as much as Puffle Ragtime. I like the hole thing.
DJ3K Music: I don't get where it is.
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!   New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music! EmptyJune 26th 2009, 10:59 am

cool i cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Hershey8465
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hershey8465

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!   New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music! EmptyJune 26th 2009, 11:18 am

I love the Viking Opera one! I also like Silly to Funky. lol I still have to check out the DJ3K music though.
Back to top Go down
yellowcrown2
Vagabond
Vagabond
yellowcrown2

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!   New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music! EmptyJune 26th 2009, 12:35 pm

I don't get it ... I know I'm a non-member but I haven't seen not even one single sign of new DJ3K music!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!   New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music! EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:23 pm

Only members can I guess.

Thankyou for the update chao ;)
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!   New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music! EmptyJune 26th 2009, 4:06 pm

The new music is out! It appears in a box next to the DJ3K game area. Each track is 75 coins per track. There's Jungle, Funky, and Festival to choose from. The yellow puffle will dance to the beat of each track, if you bring it with you.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!   New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music! EmptyJune 26th 2009, 4:43 pm

Oh that sounds pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!   New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music! EmptyJune 26th 2009, 5:15 pm

Yeah, I love the Funky track the best! You can also hold each of the records, apparently. They are in your hand item category, and you can hold them, as you can hold surfboards, wakeboards, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!   New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Igloo Upgrades, New Igloo Music, and New DJ3K Music!
Page 1 of 1