Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Una's Treasure Hunt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Una's Treasure Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Una's Treasure Hunt   Una's Treasure Hunt EmptyJune 26th 2009, 7:42 pm

Una woke up one morning feeling wonderful. She got her puffles fed and went off to visit her friend Rhys. She found him at the pet shop, checking on the puffles who were jumping around in their cages. Una stooped to pet a white puffle, then went over to Rhys. He was looking at the cage of pink puffles.

'Hi Una,' Rhys said. 'Did you know that pink puffles are excellent divers and have the ability to find wonderful treasures? You own a pink puffle, don't you? If so, have you ever found any treasures?'

'Well, I do have a pink puffle,' Una admitted, 'but I don't know if we ever really found treasures or not. Trinity is a good puffle, but I really can't say if she's a treasure seeker or not.'

'Then you should find out,' Rhys said quietly. 'You'd be surprised at what the pink puffles can really do, if you're willing to trust them.' He ceased speaking and went to the stockroom to get the boxes of puffle-o's. Una stayed a bit longer, and then excused herself quietly and went home.

She found Trinity with the other puffles, sleeping in the corner. Una wasted no time, but went to get the leash, then gently shook Trinity and attached the leash to her collar. She opened the door and went outside, Trinity at her heels.

They went off and arrived at the ice-berg, where a crudely-built submarine was docked. Una hopped in and turned it on, and Trinity dove under the water and followed after the little sub. Una wasn't very fond of the sub, and she wasn't fond of what was under the water, but she decided to take the risks, anyway.

The sub went down. Una found herself far beneath the surface, and the little sub could only hold so much air at a time. Una found a pocket of air halfway down to where a beautiful treasure was reputed to be, and she renewed her air supply before continuing her journey, Trinity not far away.

Una zoomed down the last part of her journey, down a long, narrow tunnel. A huge squid zoomed away in the distance, and the little penguin wiped sweat from her brow, but continued down the tunnel. She came to a huge underwater cavern, and found the treasure at last.

In a corner was a huge clam, fast asleep, a pearl in his mouth. Una knew that the pearl was priceless, but how did one retrieve it? She found a huge boulder in another corner, and used it to deceive the clam, as she snatched up the priceless pearl. She had the treasure! Now what to do?

Fortunately, Trinity was nearby, and she pointed back to the tunnel. Una guided the little submarine back up the tunnel, and soon she realised she was running low on air. Trinity blew some little bubbles to keep her owner going, and it was just enough. Just as it seemed that all was lost, the sub was at the surface of the water, and Una was safe and sound. The pearl was still there, also!

Una pocketed her coins, whistled for Trinity, and went back to her igloo. She fed Trinity, put her coins into a safe place, and sat down on her sofa, feeling very tired. Trinity curled up in the corner and went back to sleep.

Later on, that evening, as Una was dressing to go to a dance at the nightclub, Trinity went over to her, a beautiful strand of pearls in her teeth. Una smiled, accepted the necklace, and put it on. She waved good bye to her puffles and went outside and up into town. Never did another penguin feel as proud as Una felt on that night. She danced and had so much fun, and shared the story of her treasure hunt with her friends. It had been an amazing adventure!

Finis.
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Una's Treasure Hunt   Una's Treasure Hunt EmptyJune 26th 2009, 7:44 pm

WOW! 8o
How long did it take to wright that
:?:
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: Una's Treasure Hunt   Una's Treasure Hunt EmptyJune 26th 2009, 9:32 pm

Not very long, really. Stories come naturally to me. I hope that you are enjoying my writing so far. I'm planning to write alot more in the future!
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Una's Treasure Hunt   Una's Treasure Hunt EmptyJune 26th 2009, 9:35 pm

That is a good story. I am not a fan or writing.

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Una's Treasure Hunt   Una's Treasure Hunt EmptyJune 26th 2009, 10:00 pm

great story
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: Una's Treasure Hunt   Una's Treasure Hunt EmptyJune 30th 2009, 6:19 pm

Hey thanks! I'll be doing more soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Una's Treasure Hunt   Una's Treasure Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Una's Treasure Hunt
Page 1 of 1