Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate The April Fools Day Party

Go down 
+18
Asho
Dobby
Biggyp
Bam
kevinslip
Egaro
Revinder
pastrmi
Arceus2468
Dieg
Adsertif.
lookathis
bingbong1000
Argie
iWaddle
xVx iMurk xVx
Dave
Cycle22
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Rate the party 1-10
Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_left7%Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_right
 7% [ 2 ]
Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_left0%Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_left4%Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_right
 4% [ 1 ]
Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_left0%Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_left4%Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_right
 4% [ 1 ]
 4% [ 1 ]
 4% [ 1 ]
 4% [ 1 ]
Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_left26%Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_right
 26% [ 7 ]
Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_left47%Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Bar_right
 47% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Arceus2468
Wanderer
Wanderer
Arceus2468

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate The April Fools Day Party   Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2008, 9:47 pm

Though I love the theme of this party.Everything looks great and there are alot of cool and funny stuff around every room.
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Rate The April Fools Day Party   Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 EmptyApril 2nd 2008, 2:03 am

i like it.
its one of teh best parties in my opinion... =)
Back to top Go down
billbong5001
Beholder
Beholder
billbong5001

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Rate The April Fools Day Party   Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 EmptyApril 12th 2008, 11:34 am

I did not like the party.It really stunk.Worst party I have been to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The April Fools Day Party   Rate The April Fools Day Party - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate The April Fools Day Party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2