Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!

Go down 
+5
Techno
Creeper
Unarae
Dan
AlterBlade
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! Empty
PostSubject: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! EmptyJuly 3rd 2009, 1:08 am

The new clothing catalog is out! Apparently we're going to have another Music Jam this month. We have some female rock clothing, The Pink Shockwave (Wig), Pink Polka-Dot Dress, Spikester Cuffs, and Black and White checkered shoes. Then comes the rock and roll outfit. This brings the return of the Red Electric Guitar, the Blue Spikester (Wig), and the Rocker Outfit. On the next set, we have some basic outfits along with the Country Outfit. First off, we have The Vibrant (Wig), and then a green Music Wave T-Shirt. Next, we have the return of the Country Outfit, only this time, there are black cowboy boots, not the original rares. Finally, there's The Tousled (Wig), the return of the Aviator Glasses, and a Techno T-Shirt. On the 3rd set, we have the classics. There's The Sunray (Wig), White Diva Glasses, the microphone, and the Pop Princess outfit. As for the males, there's a Dazzling Blue Top Hat along with a Dazzling Blue Tux. Click on the Piano Bar (it's the one on the keys) for the red viking helmet. Click and close it 3 times for the Blue Viking Helmet. As for the Job Outfit, there's a the return of the Conductor Outfit. After that, we had the backgrounds. There are 2 new backgrounds, the Aqua Disco and Melody. There are also 2 old backgrounds, the Pink Star and Stage. To me, this is going to be a fun July 2009. :D

There is also a new pin.
It's a Dojo Lantern and it's found Underground in the Pool near the left window.

Sensei has arrived in Club Penguin's Mountain area! More details on his arrival will be available soon.

Finally, there is a new item in the Ninja Catalog. If you were the full Ninja Suit with the new item, Ninja Bracers, you need to wave. Then you will become invisible using clouds.

By the way, check out the fireworks that you can see at the Mountain or Ice Burg!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! EmptyJuly 3rd 2009, 2:14 am

Hey chao. Add this:
-Theres a new log in backround with the music jam as the theme and theres some cool music also.
-And when you meet sensei, he gives a free backround. ;)

--C0
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! EmptyJuly 3rd 2009, 2:47 am

I like the new bracers! Totally awesome! The Aqua Disco background is very nice, as well. I'm using the new pin with the bamboo/vine background to make my penguin look in a more Oriental setting. The Touseled Wig looks like a recoloured Waves wig, offered in the previous catalog. Oh well, it's all awesome stuff, anyway! Thanks for the updates!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! EmptyJuly 3rd 2009, 11:16 am

Wow the new updates look good! Thankyou chao ;)
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! EmptyJuly 3rd 2009, 12:01 pm

Thanks for the update! Now I need to find Sensei...
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! EmptyJuly 4th 2009, 2:56 am

Yep, I want his background. :P
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! EmptyJuly 4th 2009, 5:04 am

The bracers, I must say, rule. :P
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! EmptyJuly 4th 2009, 10:17 am

I must say that this month, you will not be bored on CP.
Back to top Go down
LetitRockpenguin
Sidekick
Sidekick
LetitRockpenguin

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! EmptyJuly 4th 2009, 10:23 am

Thanks for the Information Chaoticwaves.(No i Can finally get those guitars i always wanted!)
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! EmptyJuly 6th 2009, 4:57 am

Well, I didn't meet Sensei, but I think next time a 'famous' penguin comes to town (i.e. Penguin Band, DJ Cadence, etcetera), I'll look for them on a foreign server, cos according to a new blog entry, it said Sensei will be returning, and it seems he was on several of the foreign language servers, and since that was the case, it might be a wise idea to try one of those servers next time he or anyone else makes a visit. All the clothes are great, though, and July does seem like it'll be worth sticking around for!
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! EmptyJuly 8th 2009, 6:38 am

This is the biggest update i saw yet in Club Penguin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, Sensei's Arrival, Ninja Catalog Update, and Fire Works!
Page 1 of 1