Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros. Brawl REVIEW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Super Smash Bros. Brawl REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros. Brawl REVIEW   Super Smash Bros. Brawl REVIEW EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 3:32 pm

Do you think SSBB is a game people would enjoy 10 years from now?? Well, here is my review on the game:

Gameplay: 10/10 [fighting either friends or computer, brawling is better than ever!]

Music: 10/10 [there is a variety of music from many different Nintendo games.]

Adventure mode: 8/10 [not the best, but is still fantastic]

Is it worth your money? DEFINATELY

Graphics: 9/10 [the graphics are great!]

That's my review... Please reply to this review by adding your own, or adjusting mine. :)
Back to top Go down
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Mercenary
Mercenary
xXD34thXD3alrXx

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl REVIEW   Super Smash Bros. Brawl REVIEW EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 3:58 pm

Jdog52295 wrote:
Do you think SSBB is a game people would enjoy 10 years from now?? Well, here is my review on the game:

Gameplay: 9/10 [fighting either friends or computer, brawling is better than ever!]

Music: 10/10 [there is a variety of music from many different Nintendo games.]

Adventure mode: 9/10 [not the best, but is still fantastic]

Is it worth your money? DEFINATELY

Graphics: 10/10 [the graphics are great!]

That's my review... Please reply to this review by adding your own, or adjusting mine. :)

I fixed it up
That's what I think it is
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl REVIEW   Super Smash Bros. Brawl REVIEW EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 4:14 pm

Gameplay-9.3/10 Controls are great especially since you can play 4 different ways, plus be able to adjust them.

Music- No doubt a 10/10. Ranges for more than i think 200 songs from all kinds of nintendo games.

Entertainment- 9.5/10 Will keep you playing for years with friend or solo. Online helps this catagory a lot too.

Graphics: 9.7/10 The best graphics on the wii yet. Just a little problem with running through stuff you shouldnt be able too. Great though.

Consistent Concept-10/10. Still the same, kill as much as you can, but now much much better.

Exlusive content- 10/10 Amazing. So many songs to unlock, characters, trophies, stickers, master pieces! You can play old nintendo games that range back to the 80's.

Overall- 9.7/10 Not sure if its exactly right but thats what i think the overall should be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl REVIEW   Super Smash Bros. Brawl REVIEW Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Brawl REVIEW
Page 1 of 1