Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treasure Book Discoveries

Go down 
+2
Linky
Unarae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Treasure Book Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Treasure Book Discoveries   Treasure Book Discoveries EmptyJuly 7th 2009, 9:02 am

I'm not certain if anyone ever bothered to check the first two treasure books for hidden items, but there apparently is a hidden item in the first two treasure books. In the original treasure book, click on a window on the page that has the Shadow Guy and Spaceman outfits, on the right page, to reveal the winged Viking helmet. In the second treasure book, go to the page that has two penguins on a concert stage, and click on the speaker on the right page, to reveal a blue football outfit. If everyone knew about these secrets, please disregard this post.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Discoveries   Treasure Book Discoveries EmptyJuly 7th 2009, 9:13 am

I never knew about that!

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
LetitRockpenguin
Sidekick
Sidekick
LetitRockpenguin

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Discoveries   Treasure Book Discoveries EmptyJuly 7th 2009, 9:16 am

I Never knew about that secret cause i never check the treasure book!
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Discoveries   Treasure Book Discoveries EmptyJuly 8th 2009, 1:36 pm

I got another!
On the 3rd book, go to the page where the fish and squid is on, and click on the tree for a bee outfit!
Back to top Go down
humax33
Lurker
Lurker
humax33

Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Discoveries   Treasure Book Discoveries EmptyJuly 8th 2009, 2:16 pm

How do I unlock them, though? Do I buy them as a Club Penguin Member?
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Discoveries   Treasure Book Discoveries EmptyJuly 8th 2009, 3:06 pm

You have to buy the toys from Toys R Us to get the codes for treasure book stuff. They sell penguin plushies and books which come with codes. You type in these codes and unlock the items from the treasure book in that way. I think you need a code but you can choose the item you want.
Back to top Go down
Pengumile
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pengumile

Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Discoveries   Treasure Book Discoveries EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 4:51 am

Unarae wrote:
I'm not certain if anyone ever bothered to check the first two treasure books for hidden items, but there apparently is a hidden item in the first two treasure books. In the original treasure book, click on a window on the page that has the Shadow Guy and Spaceman outfits, on the right page, to reveal the winged Viking helmet. In the second treasure book, go to the page that has two penguins on a concert stage, and click on the speaker on the right page, to reveal a blue football outfit. If everyone knew about these secrets, please disregard this post.

Yeah, I knew this.

I managed to save my puffle codes and use them for series 3, but I do plan to get one series 3 toy. I have the hoodie, light up shoes, tie dye t shirt, and headband.
Back to top Go down
LetitRockpenguin
Sidekick
Sidekick
LetitRockpenguin

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Discoveries   Treasure Book Discoveries EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 9:37 am

Where exactly is the treasure book located at?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Book Discoveries   Treasure Book Discoveries Empty

Back to top Go down

Treasure Book Discoveries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Club Penguin :: General Club Penguin Discussion-
Jump to: