Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWNAGE!!!

Go down 
+20
Laurence
Bronze
allie207
Puggypug10
BT
Vortex
stevenF50
Scotland
ParkourSAM
BabyCP
Plurk.
Spence
Bandit
Midder Cool Guy
xVx iMurk xVx
Kool Kat
AlterBlade
Rudolph
Catflap60
Koii
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2009, 6:15 pm

I found an exact picture on Google, and I studied both. Both have similiarities and differences. He either:

A. Copied it (Not ripping, actually copying it and drawing it)
B. Rendered it with a few touches
C. Ripped it but edited it
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 1:44 am

You would've had to use layers, nothing that detailed can be done on a single layer.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 3:22 am

Wiiracer Wurm wrote:
Spence wrote:
Wiiracer Wurm wrote:
Koii wrote:
Dude, What the heck Thats better than your whole life put together!
At least he has one, unlike you. You trace rabbits all day.
How do you know? Do you stalk him? Cause he doesn't. I've seen him do alot of stuff and there hardly Clubpenguin like. So stop being mean to him. Hes showing 1 piece of CP art and u all attack him for no reason? he made it, i saw him. and just because u see 1 piece of his CP art u say he has no life? Well someone who makes fun of someone for no reason doesn't have a life or just isn't screwed on right.

I just. Got burned. Better. Kill. Myself. Wa wa.

Ok, Wurmple you seriously need to shut up. I'm infracting you, since you've constantly been rude to users over the past few weeks.

That Guy wrote:
Could you tell us your method of drawing such art ?

Which program you used ?

Did you draw it on the computer without scanning?

I could tell the internet fbi right now that you are faking
that you copyright that art. Which I know you didn't by
looking at your posts.

And you Mr. Im too Smart For Everyone, can shut up as well. I'm infracting you too for being arrogant. That should teach you to be more careful with 4 infracs.

babyCP wrote:
Koii, stop it now. I don't know if you made it or if you didn't but you don't have to keep saying "I FREAKIN MADE IT!!!!!!" Just own up if you didn't make it instead of lying. If you did make it, fair enough. But I don't wanna see anymore arguments from anyone. Not just Koii.

~babyCP

If someone made something, yes they should keep saying i made it i made it blah blah blah. I would.

Midder Cool Guy wrote:
Scotland wrote:
I don't believe he made it, for one reason and that's how he got so worked up when the first comment was posted.

He seems so determined to prove that it is his yet he is showing no proof and keeps lashing out at people.

What i think is that he copied it from the paper, then made tiny edits and decided to post saying he made it. Simple really.
Go make some renders or something else that takes NO SKILL AT ALL.

Nobody cares what you think, you freak out every time somebody give you a bad rating or anything like that.
So don't be telling him he can't do something when you suck JUST AS BAD.

Thats true Scotland. When someone critics you, you chuck a spaz, so i wouldn't talk here cause your being hypocritical.

ChaoticWaves wrote:
Kool Kat wrote:
Catflap60 wrote:
This is just a pointless thread it just a picture of a penguin in a bunny suit!

No its not. Its his artwork posting in Club Penguin Artwork. Your supposed to post pictures of things you've made or found or whatever.

Chao, you don't know anything over the internet. Every single piece of artwork could be done by someone else or found on the internet.

Anyway, if you really made that its pretty awesome. What program do you use?

You're right, maybe I don't, because I don't need to waste 3 months learning how to use something other than Paint for no reason at all.

People have different likes and dislikes. Maybe he enjoys drawing things on the internet. Some people have a career in that you know? And its not bad buisness.

Anyway, i think you all need to shut up here. Ok, if you don't believe he made it then whatever, don't post here. We don't know ANYTHING over the internet. How do you im not some 50 year old man?
Relax.
Back to top Go down
Laurence
Drifter
Drifter
Laurence

Registration date : 2009-06-30

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 6:14 am

My, it's hard to believe people actually believe this stuff.

Quote :
Anyway, i think you all need to shut up here. Ok, if you don't believe he made it then whatever, don't post here. We don't know ANYTHING over the internet. How do you im not some 50 year old man?
Relax.

We know lots over the internet. We know Mimo777 is Mike Moen, and his address, his parents, his phone number and school. We know vacuumlover1 is Nathan Beal, and all of the above. The things is, we have IPs and DNIs. Furthermore, it's blatently obvious he didn't make this.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 8:30 am

Laurence wrote:
My, it's hard to believe people actually believe this stuff.

Quote :
Relax.

We know lots over the internet. We know Mimo777 is Mike Moen, and his address, his parents, his phone number and school. We know vacuumlover1 is Nathan Beal, and all of the above. The things is, we have IPs and DNIs. Furthermore, it's blatently obvious he didn't make this.

I mean stuff like artwork genius.
Anyway, Whogopenguin, why suddenly are you back?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 8:44 am

Uh, we know Mimo's info because we read the Walrus blog. (Which got suspended by the FBI, BTW.)
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 11:17 am

Kool Kat wrote:
Wiiracer Wurm wrote:
Spence wrote:
Wiiracer Wurm wrote:
Koii wrote:
Dude, What the heck Thats better than your whole life put together!
At least he has one, unlike you. You trace rabbits all day.
How do you know? Do you stalk him? Cause he doesn't. I've seen him do alot of stuff and there hardly Clubpenguin like. So stop being mean to him. Hes showing 1 piece of CP art and u all attack him for no reason? he made it, i saw him. and just because u see 1 piece of his CP art u say he has no life? Well someone who makes fun of someone for no reason doesn't have a life or just isn't screwed on right.

I just. Got burned. Better. Kill. Myself. Wa wa.

Ok, Wurmple you seriously need to shut up. I'm infracting you, since you've constantly been rude to users over the past few weeks.

That Guy wrote:
Could you tell us your method of drawing such art ?

Which program you used ?

Did you draw it on the computer without scanning?

I could tell the internet fbi right now that you are faking
that you copyright that art. Which I know you didn't by
looking at your posts.

And you Mr. Im too Smart For Everyone, can shut up as well. I'm infracting you too for being arrogant. That should teach you to be more careful with 4 infracs.

babyCP wrote:
Koii, stop it now. I don't know if you made it or if you didn't but you don't have to keep saying "I FREAKIN MADE IT!!!!!!" Just own up if you didn't make it instead of lying. If you did make it, fair enough. But I don't wanna see anymore arguments from anyone. Not just Koii.

~babyCP

If someone made something, yes they should keep saying i made it i made it blah blah blah. I would.

Midder Cool Guy wrote:
Scotland wrote:
I don't believe he made it, for one reason and that's how he got so worked up when the first comment was posted.

He seems so determined to prove that it is his yet he is showing no proof and keeps lashing out at people.

What i think is that he copied it from the paper, then made tiny edits and decided to post saying he made it. Simple really.
Go make some renders or something else that takes NO SKILL AT ALL.

Nobody cares what you think, you freak out every time somebody give you a bad rating or anything like that.
So don't be telling him he can't do something when you suck JUST AS BAD.

Thats true Scotland. When someone critics you, you chuck a spaz, so i wouldn't talk here cause your being hypocritical.

ChaoticWaves wrote:
Kool Kat wrote:
Catflap60 wrote:
This is just a pointless thread it just a picture of a penguin in a bunny suit!

No its not. Its his artwork posting in Club Penguin Artwork. Your supposed to post pictures of things you've made or found or whatever.

Chao, you don't know anything over the internet. Every single piece of artwork could be done by someone else or found on the internet.

Anyway, if you really made that its pretty awesome. What program do you use?

You're right, maybe I don't, because I don't need to waste 3 months learning how to use something other than Paint for no reason at all.

People have different likes and dislikes. Maybe he enjoys drawing things on the internet. Some people have a career in that you know? And its not bad buisness.

Relax.

To be honest, i think you deserve an infraction there KK. Being mean to people and shouting at them.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 11:42 am

One more word from anyone and it's an infraction, I swear. You guys keep repeating yourself. IF HE MADE IT, HE MADE IT. Don't keep going on about it.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 11:53 am

This thread is too good to be true. Why have I been ignoring it all this time!?!?!?!

That bunny looks exactly like the one in the catalogue. I know Chao already said that, but it does. >.> If you made it (which I have my doubts) that's pretty good.

Anyway BabyCP, I think it is permitable for everyone to share their opinion. Even if they're tough on eachother, just don't get involved. We know that Klueless and Scotland's only dream in life is to beat one another at their crazy rants, let's let them for once. =P Plus, who's to stop us from going on about how it sure doesn't look like he made it? That's a perfectly legitimate reason to post. We have a good reason to argue here.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 11:58 am

Argie wrote:
This thread is too good to be true. Why have I been ignoring it all this time!?!?!?!

That bunny looks exactly like the one in the catalogue. I know Chao already said that, but it does. >.> If you made it (which I have my doubts) that's pretty good.

Anyway BabyCP, I think it is permitable for everyone to share their opinion. Even if they're tough on eachother, just don't get involved. We know that Klueless and Scotland's only dream in life is to beat one another at their crazy rants, let's let them for once. Plus, some of the major fighters in this are what we call moderators. =P Plus, who's to stop us from going on about how it sure doesn't look like he made it? That's a perfectly legitimate reason to post. We have a good reason to argue here.
Argie, you don't understand. I've warned them 3 times now. I can get involved if I want too. I'm not gonna let arguments happen. I already said 3 times to everyone, if he made it, he made it and if he didn't then leave him alone and let him lie to himself. They don't need to keep saying "You never made that" or "You copied that from CP." I'm trying to tell everyone not to have an argument over this, when I have already explained before and it seems like you want to get involved and argue.
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 12:00 pm

No offence Babycp... but you're not the most threatening people and i think people see you as being soft. So they're just going to carry on shouting because they know you'll hesitate on doing things.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 12:01 pm

Well, yeah, I do want to get involved and argue because that's just my nature. =) Anyway, look at BiteTheDust's thoroughly ignored post.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 12:03 pm

Scotland wrote:
No offence Babycp... but you're not the most threatening people and i think people see you as being soft. So they're just going to carry on shouting because they know you'll hesitate on doing things.
So, I should let things happen to the forum and let people have so many arguments over something very stupid like you are doing now? :roll:
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 12:06 pm

Yeah, because it isn't stupid.

We should have our freedom of speech.

I don't see you marching over to Iraq right now and telling them to stop.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 12:18 pm

Scotland wrote:

Now your being really stupid. Whats Iraq got to do with it? You do have your own freedom of speach. Everyone does but when their are arguments going on, I won't let it happen. You just came on this forum to argue and thats all I can see from you.
Back to top Go down
Laurence
Drifter
Drifter
Laurence

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 12:36 pm

babyCP wrote:
Scotland wrote:
So, I should let things happen to the forum and let people have so many arguments over something very stupid like you are doing now? :roll:

Nothing is "happening" to the forum when we express our views. Seriously, all this infraction thing is treating us like three year olds anyways. I speak for the majority of us when I say we're not idiots. Arguments are healthful in forums, and indeed in life. You're restricting our natural human ways to battle things out until we resolve the problem and become apathetic.

We all know that picture was not made by him, and the staff seem to refuse the truth.
Back to top Go down
Midder Cool Guy
Seeker
Seeker
Midder Cool Guy

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 12:43 pm

Scotland wrote:

Talk to us next week when you're not cramping.
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 12:52 pm

Laurence wrote:
You're restricting our natural human ways to battle things out until we resolve the problem and become apathetic.

To be fair, we're more than allowed to differ in opinions.

They try to stop brewing flame wars.
When somebody is out of order, the staff are obliged to obide by the rules on which this forum is run.

There are many disagreements on these forums which go unnoticed.
But it's when people take it too far.

There's a significant difference between 'our natural human ways to battle things out' and insulting and flaming others.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 1:05 pm

Laurence wrote:
babyCP wrote:
Scotland wrote:

Nothing is "happening" to the forum when we express our views. Seriously, all this infraction thing is treating us like three year olds anyways. I speak for the majority of us when I say we're not idiots. Arguments are healthful in forums, and indeed in life. You're restricting our natural human ways to battle things out until we resolve the problem and become apathetic.

We all know that picture was not made by him, and the staff seem to refuse the truth.
The staff seem to refuse the truth? Whats wrong with you? I said, I know he didn't make that but yet you still continue to argue with that.
Back to top Go down
Laurence
Drifter
Drifter
Laurence

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 1:07 pm

babyCP wrote:
The staff seem to refuse the truth? Whats wrong with you? I said, I know he didn't make that but yet you still continue to argue with that.

Lock the thread then, please, dear.
Back to top Go down
Midder Cool Guy
Seeker
Seeker
Midder Cool Guy

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 1:22 pm

xVx iMurk xVx wrote:
You would've had to use layers, nothing that detailed can be done on a single layer.
None of my designs use layers, kant. And you know how good they are. :P
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 1:46 pm

Laurence wrote:
babyCP wrote:

Lock the thread then, please, dear.
That would make sense^
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 5:45 pm

Look here:
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/gallery-f13/panda-t25905.htm#502401

He claims he made that panda but Peach found the site where he got it from.

http://www.pandanda.com/
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 6:12 pm

I think we've well and truly established it's fake.

Can we stop going on about it now?
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 6:36 pm

I was going to lock this yesterday but my internet went down.

I had a huge speech to say to koii too but I forgot it.

Locked...
:mod:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNAGE!!!   PWNAGE!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PWNAGE!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3