Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But

Go down 
+5
Scotland
Greenday/tim123
Rudolph
LetitRockpenguin
Marc978
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 11:44 am

Here is a Video of the Ambulance backing out of Mj home

As You can see they took so long backing up and the media kept getting in the way I think if they dident take forever backing up and got MJ to the hospital quick MJ would still be with us

Last edited by Marc978 on July 10th 2009, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 11:45 am

Marc978 wrote:
Here is a Video of the Ambulance backing out of Mj home

As You can see they took so long backing up and the media kept getting in the way I think if they dident take forever backing up and got MJ to the hospital quick MJ would still be with us
Back to top Go down
LetitRockpenguin
Sidekick
Sidekick
LetitRockpenguin

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 12:10 pm

Yep to bad he was found dead in his home By Taking the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 12:15 pm

Not really...
We would have lived if that doctor didn't give him tht medicine on Wed.
MJ wasn't breathing before the ambulance came.
But the media is wrong for blocking the car like that... Paparazzi is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 12:18 pm

One more story about MJ and I'm gonna flip.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 12:19 pm

Well it isn't gonna stop anytime soon so start getting into position.
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 12:42 pm

Omg... another un-needed topic.

Michael Jackson was still breathing but he didn't die because the ambulance took too long!!!

Marc, i'm not backseat modding or anything but think before you post... this is a stupid post and eugh... you're the only one who thinks this.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 1:01 pm

I agree 100% with scot, Theres no need for this post, It wasn't the ambulances/Media's fault at all.
Back to top Go down
Vortex
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Vortex

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 1:05 pm

No, they say he was already sick a long time ago, but it got worse. He was hiding his disease.

I think he had cancer or something like that. And people who blame the doctor are idiots.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 1:09 pm

I blame the doctor with MJ for not calling 911 until 30 minutes after he fell unconscious, and for giving him those drugs in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 2:08 pm

No ones to blame. All you people do is blame someone. Why can't it ever be no ones fault? No, that would be to easy.

Seriously, why does some one have to be blamed for his death? He wasn't murdered, he just died due to medications. The doctor did not intentionaly mean for him to die, and I'm sure he is hearing alot of crap from people who "blame the doctor".

MJ had prescription drug problems before, take note of that.
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 2:16 pm

To finish the REAL title...

Michael Jackson could have lived but... he was anonrexic and semi-addicted to painkillers.
Back to top Go down
LetitRockpenguin
Sidekick
Sidekick
LetitRockpenguin

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 2:20 pm

I Guess he did not realize that he was taking to much another thing like billy mays he died of a heartattack he was chubby and chubby clogs up your heart causing you to have a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 3:10 pm

Yes this thread is pointless because this is not true.

Scotland you are right. He was an addict.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But   Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Could Have Lived But
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: