Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hester's Water Party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

Hester's Water Party Empty
PostSubject: Hester's Water Party   Hester's Water Party EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 4:09 am

Ehh Psst Cheap Story
Ehh. It was a Good day in CP and Hester was bored. She looked in the newspaper and saw! :0o Theres the Water Party today i forgot all about it! She Went to the Gift shop and Tryed on bathing suits. she said "EHh this is too big!" When she found the right size she went to the counter and the Lady said "Hey Hester, Getting ready for the Water Party?" And Hester looked at her and Remembered her friend changed her Wardrob and Job. And she said "Oh shade i forgot you! And yes" When she payed for the Bathing suit she went home got ready for the Water Party. Then she went to the cove to swim,After the swim she waddled around CP, She watched fireworks from the Iceberg and the sunset, She had the BEST! Water Party ever! She went to bed and had good dreams about the day

---------
Hester's Water Party 2dl7mzo
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Hester's Water Party   Hester's Water Party EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 4:54 pm

Good story!

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Hester's Water Party   Hester's Water Party EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 1:03 am

Ehh i was bored. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hester's Water Party   Hester's Water Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Hester's Water Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Media-
Jump to: