HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 NEW...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire


Posts : 1366
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 10:59 am

Good luck everyone

*Little bit of of-topic here.*
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
avatar

Posts : 5824
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 11:11 am

FlyingKanga wrote:
People like Linky1123 who is 11 who has 2331 posts.
Wrong! I am 10.

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 11:13 am

Okay, lets stop being off-topic now.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
avatar

Posts : 8551
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 11:25 am

Linky1123 wrote:
FlyingKanga wrote:
People like Linky1123 who is 11 who has 2331 posts.
Wrong! I am 10.

~Link 8)

That is weird, the code failed.

Anyways, how many members are being chosen for staff?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 11:27 am

Wurmple wrote:
Linky1123 wrote:
FlyingKanga wrote:
People like Linky1123 who is 11 who has 2331 posts.
Wrong! I am 10.

~Link 8)

That is weird, the code failed.

Anyways, how many members are being chosen for staff?
We can't say that, until we post who are the new moderators...
Then you'll find out. ;)
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
avatar

Posts : 5824
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 11:28 am

Wurmple wrote:
Linky1123 wrote:
FlyingKanga wrote:
People like Linky1123 who is 11 who has 2331 posts.
Wrong! I am 10.

~Link 8)

That is weird, the code failed.

Anyways, how many members are being chosen for staff?
Off topic:What is that code anyway?
On topic:Okay BabyCP!

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
avatar

Posts : 8551
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 11:30 am

Linky1123 wrote:
Wurmple wrote:
Linky1123 wrote:
FlyingKanga wrote:
People like Linky1123 who is 11 who has 2331 posts.
Wrong! I am 10.

~Link 8)

That is weird, the code failed.

Anyways, how many members are being chosen for staff?
Off topic:What is that code anyway?
On topic:Okay BabyCP!

~Link 8)

I forgot it.
Back to top Go down
Ally687
Mercenary
Mercenary
avatar

Posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 11:39 am

Wurmple wrote:
Linky1123 wrote:
Wurmple wrote:
Linky1123 wrote:
FlyingKanga wrote:
People like Linky1123 who is 11 who has 2331 posts.
Wrong! I am 10.

~Link 8)

That is weird, the code failed.

Anyways, how many members are being chosen for staff?
Off topic:What is that code anyway?
On topic:Okay BabyCP!

~Link 8)

I forgot it.
Isn't the username code:
Code:
{username}

Brian - Linky and I can still get on the computers when we are here sometimes, but the place closes at 9:00 EST.

-Ally687
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
avatar

Posts : 8551
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 11:45 am

Ally687 wrote:
Wurmple wrote:
Linky1123 wrote:
Wurmple wrote:
Linky1123 wrote:
FlyingKanga wrote:
People like Linky1123 who is 11 who has 2331 posts.
Wrong! I am 10.

~Link 8)

That is weird, the code failed.

Anyways, how many members are being chosen for staff?
Off topic:What is that code anyway?
On topic:Okay BabyCP!

~Link 8)

I forgot it.
Isn't the username code:
Code:
{username}

Brian - Linky and I can still get on the computers when we are here sometimes, but the place closes at 9:00 EST.

-Ally687

He means the post and age code I think.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6126
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 1:25 pm

This is a very good idea CPP Staff, good luck to all of you.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6980
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 1:33 pm

Ohh, I can't wait!! :babycp:


~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Robo
Sidekick
Sidekick
avatar

Posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 1:58 pm

Good decision! Such a big forum needs a good amount of moderators. Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
avatar

Posts : 7689
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 6:12 pm

Triton wrote:
MODS!

You heard it, were getting more mods. Since, school is starting for most users on this forum we thought it would be nice if he had a little more of a hand at that time as some mods won't be as active. By choosing more mods were hoping that it will even out the inactiveness.

We are deciding right now how many and who will be mods. The decision should be out soon...

Wow, already, didn't expect it to happen this fast, I'm going in the 6th Grade but I can still be active :shy:
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6126
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 7:19 pm

You just mine as well said I wanna be a mod!, Ghost.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Robo
Sidekick
Sidekick
avatar

Posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 7:23 pm

Dan™ wrote:
You just mine as well said I wanna be a mod!, Ghost.
-Dan

I think that's the point.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
avatar

Posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 7:36 pm

Ghost wrote:
Triton wrote:
MODS!

You heard it, were getting more mods. Since, school is starting for most users on this forum we thought it would be nice if he had a little more of a hand at that time as some mods won't be as active. By choosing more mods were hoping that it will even out the inactiveness.

We are deciding right now how many and who will be mods. The decision should be out soon...

Wow, already, didn't expect it to happen this fast, I'm going in the 6th Grade but I can still be active :shy:

Umm... Arn't you only 9?

EDIT: Either you skipped grades or started late or somethin like that :P
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
avatar

Posts : 11494
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 7:47 pm

Mikki wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Triton wrote:
MODS!

You heard it, were getting more mods. Since, school is starting for most users on this forum we thought it would be nice if he had a little more of a hand at that time as some mods won't be as active. By choosing more mods were hoping that it will even out the inactiveness.

We are deciding right now how many and who will be mods. The decision should be out soon...

Wow, already, didn't expect it to happen this fast, I'm going in the 6th Grade but I can still be active :shy:

Umm... Arn't you only 9?

EDIT: Either you skipped grades or started late or somethin like that :P

I think he was nine two years ago.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
avatar

Posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 7:54 pm

Argie wrote:
Mikki wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Triton wrote:
MODS!

You heard it, were getting more mods. Since, school is starting for most users on this forum we thought it would be nice if he had a little more of a hand at that time as some mods won't be as active. By choosing more mods were hoping that it will even out the inactiveness.

We are deciding right now how many and who will be mods. The decision should be out soon...

Wow, already, didn't expect it to happen this fast, I'm going in the 6th Grade but I can still be active :shy:

Umm... Arn't you only 9?

EDIT: Either you skipped grades or started late or somethin like that :P

I think he was nine two years ago.

Eh... Sorry.. I thought he was 9. =/
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 8359
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 7:57 pm

Im confused, is Ghost, Ghost Days? :/ I thought Ghost Days was 14. 8o Is he even the same person?:Bugeyed:

~Bam
(Like my use of smileys?)
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
avatar

Posts : 2357
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 7:59 pm

Bamboozle wrote:
Im confused, is Ghost, Ghost Days? :/ I thought Ghost Days was 14. 8o Is he even the same person?:Bugeyed:

~Bam
(Like my use of smileys?)

Either a 11 year old wannabe or a 11 year old =P

And nice use of smileys ;D
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 8359
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 8:02 pm

Mikki wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
Im confused, is Ghost, Ghost Days? :/ I thought Ghost Days was 14. 8o Is he even the same person?:Bugeyed:

~Bam
(Like my use of smileys?)

Either a 11 year old wannabe or a 11 year old =P

And nice use of smileys ;D

Okay, but is he Ghost Days or not?

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend


Posts : 6959
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 8:06 pm

He uses that penguin when he posts cp updates.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 8359
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 8:09 pm

Brian wrote:
He uses that penguin when he posts cp updates.

I know but his username used to be ghost days, but he quit a long time ago, I guess he came back when I took that long break? And then changed his name to ghost? Well, if it is you, I missed you ghost days. XD Anyway, do we know when the mod spot will be given out yet?

~Bam
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
avatar

Posts : 2009
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 8:36 pm

do you have to be a certian age to be a mod
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 8359
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW...   August 5th 2009, 8:37 pm

What is going to happen to the houses? Are the new mods going to be leaders, or are they just going to be regular users of the houses?

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NEW...   

Back to top Go down
 
NEW...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: