Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?)

Go down 
+2
Skyward Sam
ScooterMeow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?) Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?)   What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?) EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 11:54 am

The name says it all :roll: (again).

My favorite video game player is the Wii, because the remote is wireless and you can put it in certain movements to do certain things in the game, and my favorite video game for it is Mariokart Wii because it's like you're driving a real race car.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?)   What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?) EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 12:29 pm

Mine would have to be Link from the Legend of Zelda series.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?)   What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?) EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 12:48 pm

DirkD wrote:
Mine would have to be Link from the Legend of Zelda series.
Okay, why, and what is your favorite video game player for it :?:? :?: ? :?: ?
Back to top Go down
DigitalSpire
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
DigitalSpire

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?)   What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?) EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 2:34 pm

Mine is the PS2, I've had some great memories with that console.
I honestly can't think of a specific game that I like on it..maybe Final Fantasy X?
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?)   What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?) EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 2:48 pm

well, if you mean game system i would say the game cube if you mean character i would say yoshi from the yoshi's island and mario series.
Back to top Go down
Nooh
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Nooh

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?)   What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?) EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:27 am

Snake for all the series. MGS4 has been one of the greatest games I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
Fat santa
Sidekick
Sidekick
Fat santa

Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?)   What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?) EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:39 am

Um from a club site i would say Legokid hes funny in GTA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?)   What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?) Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite video game player and your favorite game for it? (and why?)
Page 1 of 1