Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread

Go down 
+14
CPluvers1
CandyCane
Brennan
Clonewars2
iCool
iSnow
Dan
$kiry
iWaddle
Thunder
Formadelian
Linky
Shadow Sora
Ghost
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 3:30 pm

I've noticed many users are posting "I just met GARY" so I decided to make a topic about it, so we don't have to keep making more just to say you met him. You can also tell us last you saw him, and where you saw him, so that'll be good for CPP's Tracker.

(Note this once was a topic but is very old and forgotten about)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 4:00 pm

Or they could just look up the bot-driven tracker... LOL.
Either way, he just left Winter Land! (Gary, that is.)
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 4:02 pm

This will help so I can meet him more time with the 11 I already have. XD

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 4:10 pm

I really wanna meet him, but I think only members can :roll:
Back to top Go down
Formadelian
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Formadelian

Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 4:15 pm

Ghost wrote:
I really wanna meet him, but I think only members can :roll:
I think so too. :sigh:
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 5:35 pm

Gary is possibly at Mammoth Tallest Mountain. I am trying to get in and it is full. I will gave an update when I get in!

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 5:38 pm

Linky1123 wrote:
Gary is possibly at Mammoth Tallest Mountain. I am trying to get in and it is full. I will gave an update when I get in!

~Link 8)

Mammoth will always be full on the mountain, it's how it always is, you'll see 100 penguins dancing if you get in XD
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 5:38 pm

He is not there any way.

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 5:51 pm

I met Gary on Big surf!!!!
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 5:54 pm

Lightning wrote:
I met Gary on Big surf!!!!
I was on there and he just left.

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 10:03 pm

http://clubpenguintracker.com/

It's way easier than searching and posting.
Back to top Go down
Formadelian
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Formadelian

Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 10:08 pm

I'm confused. Where is tallest mountain?

I knew a different tracker... it tracked penguins too. But sadly, it doesn't work anymore.
Back to top Go down
$kiry
Lurker
Lurker
$kiry

Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 10:34 pm

I MET GARY,CANDENCE,SENSEI,ROCKHOPPER,AND PENGUIN BAND.
[NEED AUNT ARCTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 11:17 pm

That website is beast! :)
Thanks Trainman.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 11:42 pm

Wow, that website is good, too bad I'm not a member or I would've used this a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 7:56 am

Nonmembers can get the backgrounds. And the website is fairly new.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 9:20 am

Danâ„¢ wrote:
That website is beast! :)
Thanks Trainman.
-Dan

I was at Yeti and G wasn't there. It isn't very accurate.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 9:37 am

You know, that website got shut down by Club Penguin for a while.
There for a while, it could be used to track the username of ANY penguin you wished - including ones like Mimo777 - but they got mad and shut it down.
I'm glad they brought it back, I don't see the harm in it.
Also, did you know it's a branch off of CPHQ?

I noticed that it is slightly inaccurate.
But it IS accurate about 89% of the time, after all, it is bot driven.
They probably have a script set up that tracks Gary, gets his server ID, and room ID, and then returns it to another script that has an image set up for each ID return.
That's my guess...
SSD~
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 9:43 am

iWaddle wrote:
http://clubpenguintracker.com/

It's way easier than searching and posting.

it does not work i went to yeti where it said he is but he was not there on the mountain and i kept checking it!!!
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 10:20 am

Hes on yukon right now.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 10:49 am

he is on ice palace now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 4:02 pm

iWaddle wrote:
Nonmembers can get the backgrounds.

How? There's no way...unless you use like PS7 (Penguin Storm)
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 4:05 pm

Ghost wrote:
iWaddle wrote:
Nonmembers can get the backgrounds.

How? There's no way...unless you use like PS7 (Penguin Storm)
Gary can also stop in the pool and I met PB at the dock in Music Jam.

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 4:12 pm

every time i get there he leaves i thinke he hates me:(
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 4:14 pm

Haha, Im not even a member so i dont even have a chance. :P
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread   The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official "I just met Gary, Rockhopper, Candence, Penguin Band ETC" Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next