Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Less activity/Farewell

Go down 
+3
Thunder
Creeper
Loki Terry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Less activity/Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 12:04 pm

My activity on Club Penguin Planet will be going down, the reason for this is because I am going up to year 10, and that's the most important and education year to get your “GCSE's” (General Certificate Of Secondary Education). Which will be all added up until year 11. I've had so “EPIC” times on CPP, since I registered in December, setting up the blog, being the main blogger, getting CPP a domain for the blog, then becoming a CPP Moderator on the forum for a few months, making friends on the forum, had a couple of arguments but that's normal on forums, I just want to thank the CPP admin staff, especially RTL+ Dark, is well everyone who is my friend here for everything, is well I thank Brian for hosting the blog, and yes I will be on to see how the blog goes, and just to check the updates on CPP, and it's theme that comes out. I've enjoyed every little bit of this forum, and also the clashes I have had with Dark Boom, Tri-Edge etc. I barely go on AIM as you probably have noticed is well, so just email me on lokiterry@aim.com or give me a PM on CPP. Thanks for everything babyCP, signatures/avatars, you was my first friend here, and thanks for everything.

I will be still on MSN

I will be on, not posting that much barely, checking blog but that's it, homework will be getting even harder, with coursework which I am not looking forward to.

Farewell

-Loki Terry

Last edited by Loki Terry on September 2nd 2009, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 12:06 pm

Sorry to hear you are going. You were a great forum friend.
Good luck in school. ;)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 12:06 pm

Bye Loki Terry. Sad to see you go. You did a lot here.
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 12:21 pm

:( Bye loki.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 12:23 pm

You never mentioned me. D:

Bye, Loki. We'll miss you. :( You never go on aim, or MSN. Please try to go on. And good luck with the GCSE's. I start Year 8, next week. =\

~babyCP
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 12:27 pm

babyCP wrote:

Bye, Loki. We'll miss you. :( You never go on aim, or MSN. Please try to go on. And good luck with the GCSE's. I start Year 8, next week. =\

~babyCP

I have been on msn and sometimes AIM, and sorry I forgot about adding you *will edit my post*, you was my first ever friend on CPP, and you go back school NEXT WEEK?!. :o
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 12:29 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
babyCP wrote:

~babyCP

I have been on msn and sometimes AIM, and sorry I forgot about adding you *will edit my post*, you was my first ever friend on CPP, and you go back school NEXT WEEK?!. :o
Yeah, I start next week. And to be honest, you are one of my best friends on CPP. That's a little creepy, isn't it? =\
Well, my computer crashed and I lost everything but then it got fixed, so now I start from scratch, and I haven't been on MSN lately. I'll try to go on today, if I can.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 12:31 pm

OK BabyCP, when did you break up for summer hoildays, I go back tomorrow, and my sister went back today!

You was my first and best friend, and it's been awesome all the time we known each other, you are my best friend still, and I hope to see you more on MSN/AIM and CP!
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 12:53 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
OK BabyCP, when did you break up for summer hoildays, I go back tomorrow, and my sister went back today!

You was my first and best friend, and it's been awesome all the time we known each other, you are my best friend still, and I hope to see you more on MSN/AIM and CP!
Yeah, that'll be great. I won't go off-topic too much, though.
I broke up for the summer holidays on July 21st. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 1:00 pm

Well, this Sucks. :(
I'll miss ya Loki!
Talk to ya on Yahoo!

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 6:48 pm

You know what's scary, this topic has been viewed 418 times, I'm not that famous 8o
Back to top Go down
Hershey8465
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hershey8465

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 9:00 pm

Aww! Bye Loki. The forum will miss you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less activity/Farewell   Less activity/Farewell Empty

Back to top Go down

Less activity/Farewell
Page 1 of 1