Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i got something to say about this fourm!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

Registration date : 2009-06-27

i got something to say about this fourm! Empty
PostSubject: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:21 pm

In the games fourm only SPECIAL-GRANTED-USERS can post in it. and regulars like me have to SUGGEST!? we should be able to post game we want without suggestion probaly 1 reason why people are QUITING i just find the rule stupid and pointless i feel that everyone -if they`re new , or old regular member that they should have the rights to post their game! and if you guys feel the same dont be scared! post it hee now! its just like uniforms at my school i protested and got our rights to where what we want! and i feel we should have permission! ~Skid985
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:24 pm

skid985 wrote:
In the games fourm only SPECIAL-GRANTED-USERS can post in it. and regulars like me have to SUGGEST!? we should be able to post game we want without suggestion probaly 1 reason why people are QUITING i just find the rule stupid and pointless i feel that everyone -if they`re new , or old regular member that they should have the rights to post their game! and if you guys feel the same dont be scared! post it hee now! its just like uniforms at my school i protested and got our rights to where what we want! and i feel we should have permission! ~Skid985
No "special" users can post games. Only staff members can. If you look at the OP of the different games, it is either an old staff member or a current staff member. It isn't to seperate us, it is just to stop spam.

I doubt that people are quitting because of the posting games but if they are then this is probably a problem that should have been addressed earlier. If you are only here for the posting games, then this may not be the forum for you.
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:28 pm

Tricky14 wrote:
skid985 wrote:
No "special" users can post games. Only staff members can. If you look at the OP of the different games, it is either an old staff member or a current staff member. It isn't to seperate us, it is just to stop spam.

well if you think about it its ALL spam, and anyways maybe some games that happento be spam are fun to others has cpp ever thought offthat??
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:29 pm

skid985 wrote:
it's to prevent people from spaming, and i don't believe you about your school.
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:34 pm

brennan888 wrote:
skid985 wrote:
its not even about my school, and im just saying well spam happens and if this place cantaccept that well then thats sad because there will need to be no point in staff and to the mods and owners do u really want that to go? cuz what your doing is not helping ANYONE people learn by interfractions, witch involve staff what would this place be without it?
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:38 pm

skid985 wrote:
brennan888 wrote:
skid985 wrote:
its not even about my school, and im just saying well spam happens and if this place cantaccept that well then thats sad because there will need to be no point in staff and to the mods and owners do u really want that to go? cuz what your doing is not helping ANYONE people learn by interfractions, witch involve staff what would this place be without it?
dude you would spam it up in 5 seconds and it takes more than infraction to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:42 pm

skid985 wrote:
Tricky14 wrote:
skid985 wrote:

well if you think about it its ALL spam, and anyways maybe some games that happento be spam are fun to others has cpp ever thought offthat??
You are correct. It is all spam but it is just for fun. If we allowed users to post threads then there would be tons of them, probably duplicates, which would just increase posting there which would increase spam.

skid985 wrote:
brennan888 wrote:
skid985 wrote:
We understand that spam does happen, but we want to keep a limit on it. We have to draw the line somewhere. The staff is here to control and help the forums.
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:43 pm

brennan888 wrote:
skid985 wrote:
brennan888 wrote:
skid985 wrote:
dude you would spam it up in 5 seconds and it takes more than infraction to fix that.
ok your are officaly not help... you know maybe some people dont wanna wait for their rights maybe not you but everyone one else wants rights ok so be on their side i probally have everyone elses side. i will keep fighting untill we get our rights
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:45 pm

skid985 wrote:
brennan888 wrote:
skid985 wrote:
brennan888 wrote:
skid985 wrote:
ok your are officaly not help... you know maybe some people dont wanna wait for their rights maybe not you but everyone one else wants rights ok so be on their side i probally have everyone elses side. i will keep fighting untill we get our rights
there's nothing about rights just listen to tricky his responce was alot more educated then mine plust he is a mod get over it.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:48 pm

skid985 wrote:
brennan888 wrote:
skid985 wrote:
brennan888 wrote:
skid985 wrote:
Rights can only go so far. That is where rules come in to limit them. You have rights, but there must also be rules to keep peace.
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:53 pm

i gotta good rule for duplicating in the programming planet fourm check it out
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:55 pm

ok i think this should be locked now.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:56 pm

skid985 wrote:
Oh. No, I meant the posting games. :S
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:57 pm

Tricky14 wrote:
skid985 wrote:
no i meant for every fourm im just saying where its located at.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 10:59 pm

The posting games are for fun and in my opinion are overused...however, if there is a game that you would like, you can post it in the suggestions thread. There is no way that this topic is going to result in anyone being able to make a new thread in the posting games, so it has no point...Locked.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 11:00 pm

umm...not locked
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 11:02 pm

Give me a minute!

Locked.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 11:02 pm

skid985 wrote:
Tricky14 wrote:
skid985 wrote:
no i meant for every fourm im just saying where its located at.
Well, it's kind of a good idea. It would be really hard to maintain though. That is why we normally just say to search first before posting. I've never enforced that as a rule before however but instead I would just point them in the right direction.

It's just easier to limit the posting games like they currently are. You do have a good idea, but basically it just makes it all easier on everyone if we do it the way that we currently are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say about this fourm!   i got something to say about this fourm! Empty

Back to top Go down

i got something to say about this fourm!
Page 1 of 1