Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bully My Reveiw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw EmptySeptember 16th 2009, 10:34 pm

So In July I Posted About A Game Called Bully Well Here Is My Own Review For The Game

So in 2006 Bully made its debut in the fall all my friends got it and differently recommended it for me so on Christmas 2007 i got it and Christmas night I was up all night long playing i got addicted to the game really quickly the Begin of the game is kinda slow because it is the tutorial in the 2nd chapter things really take off but the first chapter is really good too. Well first off you arrive at this school called Bullworth academy where the worst kids go you meet this kid called Gary he is your friend at first then betrays you I wont give the rest of it away but it is a awesome game one of my favorite parts of the game is the soundtrack. The soundtrack is very very good and fits the game perfectly so when you get there you have to erain respect bt all the gangs you are going to have to fight the Nerds,Preps, Towines (That show up at the end of the game),Greasers And the Jokes you will earn there respect and they will become your friend the game is really good you fight them in boss fights witch are the best at the end of each chapter i highly recomend the game i give it a 10/10 for everything the game is for PS2,WII,XBOX360 & PC if the game is not availbal in your area then go on to the gamestop website and type in bully i think they still sell them on the internet if not look on other sites like walmart,ebay,toys R us and those kind of sites i bought the game for PS2 if you want a full Reveiw Look at this video i do not own it.

PS:The game is easy but a few missions are very hard the controlls are very easy to use and get used to so buy the game!

Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw EmptySeptember 17th 2009, 3:34 am

Marc978 wrote:
So In July I Posted About A Game Called Bully Well Here Is My Own Review For The Game

So in 2006 Bully made its debut in the fall all my friends got it and differently recommended it for me so on Christmas 2007 i got it and Christmas night I was up all night long playing i got addicted to the game really quickly the Begin of the game is kinda slow because it is the tutorial in the 2nd chapter things really take off but the first chapter is really good too. Well first off you arrive at this school called Bullworth academy where the worst kids go you meet this kid called Gary he is your friend at first then betrays you I wont give the rest of it away but it is a awesome game one of my favorite parts of the game is the soundtrack. The soundtrack is very very good and fits the game perfectly so when you get there you have to erain respect bt all the gangs you are going to have to fight the Nerds,Preps, Towines (That show up at the end of the game),Greasers And the Jokes you will earn there respect and they will become your friend the game is really good you fight them in boss fights witch are the best at the end of each chapter i highly recomend the game i give it a 10/10 for everything the game is for PS2,WII,XBOX360 & PC if the game is not availbal in your area then go on to the gamestop website and type in bully i think they still sell them on the internet if not look on other sites like walmart,ebay,toys R us and those kind of sites i bought the game for PS2 if you want a full Reveiw Look at this video i do not own it.

PS:The game is easy but a few missions are very hard the controlls are very easy to use and get used to so buy the game!

Marc, I'm british.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw EmptySeptember 17th 2009, 7:36 am

I dont think they sell the game in British not sure
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw EmptySeptember 17th 2009, 7:43 am

This company made GTA too right ?
The name moves me one space back.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw EmptySeptember 17th 2009, 12:16 pm

Marc978 wrote:
I dont think they sell the game in British not sure

I was being sarcastic. Bully My Reveiw 730220
Back to top Go down
Fat santa
Sidekick
Sidekick
Fat santa

Registration date : 2008-12-23

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw EmptySeptember 17th 2009, 2:50 pm

Cool vidoe,my freind has thye game and hes completed it,so have i.
Pretty cool i mostly use the fire crackers to attack the bullys,but i used to keep on kicking and kicking it got bored then i used combo attacks,wich is an easier way to bring em' down!
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw EmptySeptember 17th 2009, 4:00 pm

FlyingKanga wrote:
This company made GTA too right ?
The name moves me one space back.

Yes Rockstar Games Has Made This Game
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw EmptySeptember 17th 2009, 5:19 pm

The game, to me, looks stupid.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw EmptySeptember 17th 2009, 9:50 pm

This Game Is not Stupid You Should at Least Rent It and Try It Out
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw EmptySeptember 18th 2009, 3:35 am

Marc978 wrote:

I can't rent it out. Because I'm British.

And The Way You Talk Like This Hurts My Eyes So Stop Talking In Capitals For Almost Every Work
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw EmptySeptember 18th 2009, 10:27 pm

magicNASRI wrote:
Marc978 wrote:

And The Way You Talk Like This Hurts My Eyes So Stop Talking In Capitals For Almost Every Work

To bad you cant get it it is a awesome game at the end of the game there is a huge brawl the entire school goes out of control and fights so yeah its a good game
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 3:55 am

Marc978 wrote:
magicNASRI wrote:
Marc978 wrote:

To bad you cant get it it is a awesome game at the end of the game there is a huge brawl the entire school goes out of control and fights so yeah its a good game

Now add punctuation. Bully My Reveiw 3887

It isn't a really good thing to play for little children, because I think they might start bullying other people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bully My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully My Reveiw   Bully My Reveiw Empty

Back to top Go down

Bully My Reveiw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Media-
Jump to: