Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party Empty
PostSubject: Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party   Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 8:13 pm

Yep. A mouthful.
But, I joined 10/10/08 and my birthday is 10/16 so here's party:

Date: Monday, October 12, 2009 (Columbus Day in the US)
Place: Frozen (my igloo)
Time: 12 PM PST- 12:30 PM PST

People Coming
1. ........
2. ........
3. ........
4. ........
5. ........

I'll be coming out with a list of events soon.
Post your penguin name.

That's all,
~Thunder (a.k.a. Lightning)

Last edited by Thunder on October 2nd 2009, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party   Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 8:22 pm

I'll try and make it. It is at 11 am for me and I am usaully outside then but I will try to come.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party   Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 8:26 pm

I will try to make it because I will be driving back from the weekend.
I recommend moving the party to a time that is not when most people are coming back from a long weekend.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party   Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 8:54 pm

Okay.
I'll move it.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party   Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 2:30 pm

Party date has passed. Thunder if you want to make another, just make another topic.
Locked.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party   Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 4:31 pm

It's not locked.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party   Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 7:43 am

Guys, you'll need to lock this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party   Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Donotman's Big 11th Birthday Celebration and 1 Year Anniversary on CPP Party
Page 1 of 1