Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends Fighting...Help!!

Go down 
+6
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET
twisted.cane
magicNASRI
sevensevenzero
BT
Snowiyflake
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Friends Fighting...Help!! Empty
PostSubject: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 9th 2009, 9:38 pm

Okay, my friends are fighting. I really need some advice, I have no idea how to handle this. Let me explain the situation. First of all, let's just pretend their names are : F1, F2, and F3. F stands for friend.

So, F1 and F2 have become close friends. F3 is starting to become mean to them, but all four of us have been friends since the beginning of last year. F1 and F2 want me to completely ignore and block F3, but I do not want to. F3 is usually nice to me, but everybody is mean at some point. Plus, F1 and F2 leave me out at lunch all the time. So, what should I do?? I have to go to school tomorrow and face all of this, which will not be easy.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 9th 2009, 10:47 pm

Sounds like everyone hates you.
Back to top Go down
sevensevenzero
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 9th 2009, 10:58 pm

Hahaha, punch em all and tell them to screw thereselves
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 1:04 am

BT - Yea, it does sound that way!

Weazle - Seriously?!?! I think I would get sent to the principal's office for "violence and bad language". But, I say screw up at home.

C'mon! I need help. This was the only time I could come on before tomrrow, but if I am lucky, somebody will be absent tomorrow. Please, ppl, I need advice! I will come on tomorrow evening to check. (unless I am killed by F1, 2, or 3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 1:33 am

Go get high in the clouds and eat them or something fly away whhoh
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 1:38 am

Will you ppl please stop joking?!?! I really would like advice. It is a waste of time and space to say, "Hit them. Curse at them. Leave." If I left, wheere would I go?!!? None of my other friends go to my school!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 1:43 am

Snowiyflake wrote:
Will you ppl please stop joking?!?! I really would like advice. It is a waste of time and space to say, "Hit them. Curse at them. Leave." If I left, wheere would I go?!!? None of my other friends go to my school!!!

THIS IS THE INTERENET NOT A PSYCHIATRIST
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 1:53 am

Ugh. Fine. Unless somebody decides to help, this can be locked.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 5:39 am

Invite them other for something.

Bring them all together to do a kind of team activity, like F2 and F3, v F1 and you.
But don't make it so competitive.

You could also talk them into getting into friends with F3, so there, that's all my help.

Even though I'm a boy...
I'm a councillor at my school. (where when teachers aren't about you take care of people's problems)
Back to top Go down
twisted.cane
Sidekick
Sidekick
twisted.cane

Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 8:23 pm

How about we all Alt + F4 and call it a day?

See wut i did der?
Back to top Go down
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET
Vagabond
Vagabond
PurpleKiwiPaint.NET

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 9:40 pm

@Twisted.Penguin: Ahahahaha Omg I actually laughed at that... xD

The next time they have a fight, SCREAM and say "IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! Shushup RIGHT NOW OR ELSEEE!!!!!!!!"
Ahha................ that might not work.... D:

Its just a typical friend fight. Its not really that bad. Go up and talk to each side. See what they feel. And tell them how immature fights are. Really gotta get over that...... If they dont know what trying to be nice to each other and pretend to like them even if they dont is, your friends are screwed. They are inhuman. :] Once you talk to both sides, try to tell them to just make up or at least try to be nice to each other for a while... and solve the problems......
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 10:33 pm

Twisted -Thank goodness that I had two tabs, so it asked to close tabs. YAY!

PurpleKiwi - The thing is, they have been fighting since school started. But, it just gor more serious. I will try, but who knows. I will give a report of what happens tomorrow evening.

Getting them together is a possibility, atleast F2 and F3. F1, I am not sure about. But, one of my other friends, that doesn't going to my school, is going to help me tomorrow cuz we are selling stuff outside of a store. I will tell how it goes!
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 11th 2009, 5:14 am

Snowiyflake wrote:
Twisted -Thank goodness that I had two tabs, so it asked to close tabs. YAY!

PurpleKiwi - The thing is, they have been fighting since school started. But, it just gor more serious. I will try, but who knows. I will give a report of what happens tomorrow evening.

Getting them together is a possibility, atleast F2 and F3. F1, I am not sure about. But, one of my other friends, that doesn't going to my school, is going to help me tomorrow cuz we are selling stuff outside of a store. I will tell how it goes!

Excuse me, are you listening to me?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 11th 2009, 10:34 am

PurpleKiwiPaint.NET wrote:
@Twisted.Penguin: Ahahahaha Omg I actually laughed at that... xD

The next time they have a fight, SCREAM and say "IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! Shushup RIGHT NOW OR ELSEEE!!!!!!!!"
Ahha................ that might not work.... D:

Its just a typical friend fight. Its not really that bad. Go up and talk to each side. See what they feel. And tell them how immature fights are. Really gotta get over that...... If they dont know what trying to be nice to each other and pretend to like them even if they dont is, your friends are screwed. They are inhuman. :] Once you talk to both sides, try to tell them to just make up or at least try to be nice to each other for a while... and solve the problems......
Good idea!
Just Scream in their face.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 28th 2009, 7:06 am

Just bribe them with money!
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 28th 2009, 4:19 pm

You bribe them with money.. I'd love to see you bribe them everyday CF. :P
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! EmptyNovember 29th 2009, 9:30 am

Try and get F2, F1 and F3 in the same place then lock them in the place and say im not letting you out to we all become friends.

Or just try talking to them that may work, but try the first one it always works in the movies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Fighting...Help!!   Friends Fighting...Help!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends Fighting...Help!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: